• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Tooshie

i'm the son of rage and love
Years
  • well maybe this will do...xD
    Spoiler:

well it's not yet finished...

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
  • let's not use Sinnoh... and anther thing is you could have a better name of the team...the word ugly should not come up much either... makes it sound sorta dumb

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • uh...sorry for that...I've been playing Resident Evil..so that's where i get the "D" virus and I've been watching Code Geass where Area 11 came from.. and the word ugly...hmm...where did i get that again??...ah!! from Gears of Wars...aliens are too ugly...so gotta edit that...but first things first..school has started

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • Is this any good?

You are a 10-Year Old kid that moved from The Zilla Island to The Rinto Island.
    You moved because of a major Volcano explosion in Zilla Island....News is that
    a three Pokemon and Mew came to the Island and restored the whole Island.
    Team Nigthingale wanted to catch the Pokemon and make them Shadow to
    reverse their power to restore to destruction. Meanwhile, Prof, Oak (which is
    now Gary) got in trouble. Then you get your Starting Pokemon and start your
    adventure. (Story Not Complete)

hmm is that good?

Zorloc Tre and I are the 3 Main Owners of Time Gears.

Features:

5 Fakemon: Angeallen,Devihell,Aero,Lambtron and Aurora
    Almost all Johto Pokemon are replaced by Sinnoh Pokemon.
    Region: Emire (3 Islands)
    Maybe: SP Tiles by FPM and mix of D/P/Pt tiles?
    Remix Music from Zeikku

I already got names for Gym Leaders and the Elite Four.

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • It's been a month, no one posts, so may I revive this? (Sorry to the mods/admins if this is not allowed [Please Lock if not allowed])

So I invite you all to help in my new hack: Pokemon Ruby: Freezing Sunshine.

Basically, it's still Hoenn. With some upgrades. And maps 30% similar as possible to the anime.
    Sprite redesigns, (minor,some reposes) Giratina,Arceus,Groudon and the others (D/P Legends)

If anyone still wants to join pls PM, also new members to come please.
    FIRST POST IS NOT UPDATED

Back