• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup, everyone? :]

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    Okay, I'll start off by saying that I'm not usually the best at making these obligatory introduction posts, but I'll try my best to introduce myself to everyone.

But my name is Horrorshow (and as a lot of people seem to do, just call me Horror for short.) I stumbled upon this forum by chance, and I like Pokemon. So it'd seem natural that I'd join.

There's not all that much that I can say to describe myself, I usually show who I am through my posts, but I can give you the basics. I'm an artists of sorts. My main hobbies are drawing and music-making. Pretty standard fair, but still, extremely important to me. Annnnd. There's not much moar to that.

I really hope to meet some cool new people here, but if you're interested in actually interested in getting to know me now--not likely--then just drop me a line on AIM or something. :]

Last edited:

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    To answer the first part of your post, I do several styles of music, but there are two that I have the utmost love for. The first of which is just solo stuff, acoustical stuff. All that good stuff. The other kind is with my band, Noble Shark Committee. We do like, grindcore/mathcore stuff, and needless to say, it's not for everyone. Fun, nonetheless.

And thanks for the greeting, as well! :]

I usually feel like I should make an introductory post to break a little bit of ice, so I know that it's not really obligatory; and yeah, I'll make sure to check up on all the rules!

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hello Horroshow ^-^ and don't worry, you did well on your introduction ;D

So, Welcome to the community, I hope you have a lot of fun here and whatnot and hopefully see ya around the forums!

Later~

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I never made a welcome thread way back when I joined. XD

Welcome to PC, dude. I'm sure you'll meet some cool people here. And if you wanna get to know people quickly, the DCC is a good place to start.

Anyway, have fun and I'll see you around.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    hah, from reading your first post I was like "What?! They're obligatory O.O;;" 'Cause I didn't make one. Well, welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun and blaaaaaaah. Cool, you make music! Cool. xD

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllcooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeee To pC

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums Horrordude ^^

I think you did a good introduction...and no I don't mean something like "It's the less worst one" just in case ya wonder xD Have fun here at PC and see ya around!~

--HaYatE--

Back