• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup Guys ? I'm a newb

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
Years
My name is Erick I'm new to this whole thing, I'm from New York well I've pretty much have been playing Pokemon since I had blue version when it first came out. I watched the anime but I prefer the Pokemon Adventures manga over the anime. Oh yeah my favorite Pokemon are Quilava and Eevee along with Umbreon and Espeon.
I play a lot of rom hacks along with the original roms too, but my hard disk failed so I'm just rolling with White 2. Here's my White 2 fc: 3010 6243 2410, if you guys want to add me.

CompetentVids

CompetentVids
Years
Sup! I'm new too! I like to play Pokemon games and making Youtube videos is a great hobby because it takes me out of real world stress.

Nes-One

Years
Cool, I actually watch a lot of pokemon playthroughs and rom hack playthroughs on youtube.

Years
Hiya Erick, a big welcome to PC! Nice to see you joined us here. <3 I'm from New York, too! Don't particularly like it here much though, so I'm planning on moving out somewhere when I can.

The Pokemon manga was... really good. I never got past the beginning of Gold's journey but everything I did read really hooked me. Do you keep up with the manga, out of curiosity? And as for friend codes, I'd recommend adding yours to your signature so it'll show up under all of your posts! We sadly don't have an official friend code thread here, so that'd be your best bet. ^^

I noticed you joined August though, any reason in particular you only started posting now? Regardless though, I hope you have fun here! Feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, I'm always open to assist you. :3

Nes-One

Years
Thank you for the advice on the signature Cirno and yeah I'm planning to eventually move from New York City and yeah I actually keep with the manga along with other mangas, but it hasn't been updated since the last week of September. And I only starting posting cause I just starting gaining an interest in it right now cause it seems like a really friendly place, while back then I was only interested in downloading rom hacks from the hacks showcase and progressing hacks and when the hard disk on my laptop failed in early september, I sort of just stopped using a computer except only to register for class and do homework. Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Back