• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guys

GengarShade

Eat some Gengar cake!
Years
  • Sup guys my name is GengarShade and I'm new around these parts so please be nice to me ok?I hope I make lots of friends here and I hope you will welcome me with open arms.I'm kinda getting used to competitive battling so if I say something totally random let me know!I will see you all around.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
    Years
  • Hello GengarShade! I'm loving the name, because I love Gengar. He is so cute. <3
    Welcome, I'm fairly new myself, but I will say there are some very friendly people here. And it is very nice to meet you! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    So to you to man :) IM also new here to so don't worry :P YES! I got first post :P and you've already helped me by allowing me to discover that there is a PC app for android :) well welcome to there community!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! :D You'll make friends for sure; we're all nice here, so as long as you continue to come online and post, you'll meet lots of people! I'd love to be one of your first friends if you like n__n

Enjoy your stay at this awesome community and feel free to apply for a mentor in PC's Adoption Center if you'd like someone to help show you around the forums~

Have fun!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Sup guys my name is GengarShade and I'm new around these parts so please be nice to me ok?I hope I make lots of friends here and I hope you will welcome me with open arms.I'm kinda getting used to competitive battling so if I say something totally random let me know!I will see you all around.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Welcome GengarShade my name here is Diablo Hahaha everyone here in PC is very nice so you will fit in very easily. I also am a new bud at competitive battling and I'm not the best either lmao.

Hope you have a good time and make lots of cool friends :D

Back