• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup Guys~

Years
  • Hi there, I'm new to this forum. Nice to meet you Pokemon hackers or Pokemon fans out there! I'm currently a teenager. Let me begin with my childhood, one of the earliest games that I have played is Pokemon. My favourite type of Pokemon is Ice-type, 2nd favouritable is Ghost-Type, followed by Grass-Type. I play games like Command 'N Conquer, Yu-Gi-Oh!, RPG and others. I also like kinesiology or psychology. English is not my first language so if you don't understand something, you can lecture me. :knockedou

Well, why do I join this forum anyway?

I first came here when I was 12, :\ to download some Pokemon Hacks to play, they were very nice. 3-4 years ago I start a hack back then all by myself on Pokemon Ruby, never succeed or published though. The reason is I never knew howda script or any advanced hacking because I was 12 back then. :disappoin

However, after playing Ruby Destiny - Life Of Guardians, I was amazed and motivated once again to restart my project on Pokemon Hacking. Still, I don't think I will complete the hack because it takes a lot of time and I have about 2-3 goals/ambitions. :P I've called the Hack before Pokemon Elements, it's nice hacking the rom, but without any skills, the project was abandoned.

Now then, I am back planning to make a new Pokemon hack called, Pokemon Generation X, X stands for XtraOdinary. :classic: About that hack, I have no problems with basic hacking, but need some time to learn about scripting and hex editing... The progress? Let's just say 0.1% :knockedou I have created a storyline until the first gym. That's when I get a "Writer's Block". :\ So if any of you want to know more about my hack here's the details.

Spoiler:

Tutorials that I am currently learning:
    Spoiler:

That's all I have currently got. Sorry for the long interview, thanks for reading. :D

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hello there IamInoccent!

My names tajaros and as you know I'm a Rom Hacker as well. If you plan on making hacks you should go to the Emulation Forums try more awesome hacks so you can have the Inspiration you need. And read some of the tutorials we have here there are really great tut's out there they would be sure to help you in hacking Pokemon Games.

If you need some help or have questions feel free to VM me about it.

Also why not join some of our Pokemon Clubs, there are two types Pokemon-Related and Non-Pokemon Related.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Years
  • Hi there, I'm new to this forum. Nice to meet you Pokemon hackers or Pokemon fans out there! I'm currently a teenager. Let me begin with my childhood, one of the earliest games that I have played is Pokemon. My favourite type of Pokemon is Ice-type, 2nd favouritable is Ghost-Type, followed by Grass-Type. I play games like Command 'N Conquer, Yu-Gi-Oh!, RPG and others. I also like kinesiology or psychology. English is not my first language so if you don't understand something, you can lecture me. :knockedou

Well, why do I join this forum anyway?

I first came here when I was 12, :\ to download some Pokemon Hacks to play, they were very nice. 3-4 years ago I start a hack back then all by myself on Pokemon Ruby, never succeed or published though. The reason is I never knew howda script or any advanced hacking because I was 12 back then. :disappoin

However, after playing Ruby Destiny - Life Of Guardians, I was amazed and motivated once again to restart my project on Pokemon Hacking. Still, I don't think I will complete the hack because it takes a lot of time and I have about 2-3 goals/ambitions. :P I've called the Hack before Pokemon Elements, it's nice hacking the rom, but without any skills, the project was abandoned.

Now then, I am back planning to make a new Pokemon hack called, Pokemon Generation X, X stands for XtraOdinary. :classic: About that hack, I have no problems with basic hacking, but need some time to learn about scripting and hex editing... The progress? Let's just say 0.1% :knockedou I have created a storyline until the first gym. That's when I get a "Writer's Block". :\ So if any of you want to know more about my hack here's the details.

Spoiler:

Tutorials that I am currently learning:
    Spoiler:

That's all I have currently got, thanks for reading. :D

Hello there, nice username you have.

You'll love PC, it has loads of fun sections to keep you motivated and it has a very active community with 300,000+ members. And don't worry if English is not your first language, we can help you there since we are primarily an English-speaking forum.

Since you love Ice, Ghost and Grass-types, I might direct you to 3 clubs we have in Pokemon Clubs. I've got the links to them here: Ghost, Grass and Ice.

And we also have the Emulation section, where we have everything you need for your project. You can even check out lots of hacks there too!

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Sup! Welcome to the PC forums! Nice Intro thread. For someone whose first language isn't English, you use it very well!

I came here because of hacks as well. Inspired by the great hacks here, I wanted to learn more on how to hack my own ROM, and this seemed like the best place to learn. However, I'm more on the visual side of hacking, like spriting and stuff. I'm still getting the hang of scripting. :P
    I'm (slowly) working on a hack of my own (though whether I actually release it or not remains to be seen). I also help others with whatever I can, even though I'm still relatively new to hacking. So if you need a bit of help, or just wanna chat, feel free to send a message my way! :D Alternatively, you can go lurk around the Emulation and ROM hacking forums for any help you need.

I do love the ideas you're hack is presenting, especially the whole Personality thing like in PMD and the multiple storylines. If you do manage to get it to work, you'll have one amazing hack on your hands!

Years
  • Hey there, IamInnocent! Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you!

You're a fan of some great types, especially grass! That's one of my top favorites as well. But your English is pretty good, actually, and I can understand you quite clearly. :D But being on a primarily English-speaking forum will help out a lot in that regard!

But wow, you joined quite a while after first finding about this place, but it's never too late to become a member again! I definitely agree that the hacks on PC are amazing though; they're the reason I first found out about the forum a few years ago, too. Good luck with your project! <3 The tools and resources over at the Emulation section will surely help out a lot.

But yeah, I'll be seeing you around, okay? n_n

Back