• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup. I am ShinyAlex

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    I am just giving a warm welcoming to myself to this hopefully good community, I have no shinys yet whatsoever but I play on making a new leaf green game and getting a shiny squirtle.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC, person who I assume is named Alex, yesss? Oh this forum is definitely good, no need to be hopeful over that, well, you can, but we're good anyway and we'll be even better with you here n_n Sucks about no shinies! I've also found none in all my years of playing, but at least you're trying to change that whereas I'll be shiny-less FOREVER! But ya, good luck on getting that Squirtle - and on the rest of your exploration of PC. Feel free to check out the entire community and see where you fit in :3 Have fuuuunnn!!

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC. :D The community here is excellent without a doubt, so go ahead and get involved! I'm sure you won't regret it. :3 We've got pretty much any Pokemon section you'd want and active off-topic areas for a nice breath of fresh air for those who don't always want to talk about Pokemon, haha.

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Thank you to both of you :D

P.S. I accidentaly said squirtle D: I actually meant bulbasaur.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Alex, Alex, Alex....... Wat to do with you... You sound, unhappy to be here :( its sup! Not sup. Sup.conveys you are bored and unexcited by the idea of joining this wonderful community even though I'm sure thats not the case...i want to see more EXCITEMENT!!!!!!! Now go! WELCOME and show everyone your EXCITEMENT!!!!!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    YAY OMFG THIS COMMUNITY IS AWESOME.! How many soft resets does it usually take to get a shiny starter?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Cliu, I had to delete your latest post because it is best suited to VM Alex, you may wish to carry on your conversation with Alex via VM or PM. Thanks!

& also, I never tried getting a shiny starter, actually...I thought you hack in order to get one. O_o

Anyways, I am also here to welcome ShinyAlex. Because apparently I can see him shining all the way from the Roleplay Corner. xD Welcome to PC! I can agree there's a ton of Alex's here, including a very good friend of mine who is a moderator!

Keep on shining, Alex, and I hope to see you around teh forums, ok! See ya around and don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Ive did about 4000 soft resets trying to get this shiny bulbasaur already. I want it naoooo
    ;[ hopefully I can get it soon!

Back