• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup, I'm eevachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
I'm eevachu. I'm not really obsessed with Pokemon, I'm more of an anime fan like Inuyasha, and Gundam Wing. But my first love was of course Pokemon. I am a fan but not a fanatic fan. I'm also not to certain of how this forum works. If anyone could summarize the important stuff I'd be very thankful.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hi, eevachu! Welcome to the board! I like your name. :)

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
Thanks. I use eevachu as a name eveywhere. So if you see an eevachu it's probaly me. I can't remember when I thought of this name though.
Man this board is big. I usually go to way smaller boards. Whew this place is confusing. :confused:

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Well, Welcome first of all. And you want me to summarize the forum? First, read the rules. The Rules link is in the navbar at the top. Two, you can PM someone to make friends, to get twins, evil twins, or even get paired up. And is this is your first forum, then I would like you to go here : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php
The names you see there are the moderators, super moderators and administrators of PC. They set the rules, delete your bad posts and are in charge of running the forums. Do not get into trouble with them. If you read the rules and obey them, you won't get into trouble. That's all.:) And sorry if this is a pathetic summary.:(

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
No this isn't my first forum. I'm actually a moderater in a smaller forum.
It was a good summary Red Falcon, but I was hoping I didn't have to read all the rules. Ah well guess I'm stuck reading em.
I just gotta get used to the vastness of this forum and then I will start making friends.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Welcome! Another victim! *drools* Fresh blood... Err, never mind. xD It takes a while to get used to PC. I can't keep up because of my slow computer/internet! xD Anyway, that's all, so... welcome! ^_^

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
well, as you can see, youv'e received many welcomes and hi's but im not here to repeat what 8 other ppl can easily point out. Just here making a comment on the sig. I love your pics!!! lolz, anyways, have fun eevachu.

Last edited:

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
eevachu said:
I'm eevachu. I'm not really obsessed with Pokemon, I'm more of an anime fan like Inuyasha, and Gundam Wing. But my first love was of course Pokemon. I am a fan but not a fanatic fan. I'm also not to certain of how this forum works. If anyone could summarize the important stuff I'd be very thankful.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
Did u see the sprite i made a while ago?
here it is
eeveechu.png

j/w
hope we can be friends!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Hi, welkom(african) to the boards, have fun and dont spam!

(I always say something african, dont be scared)

Melody

Banned
Years
eevachu said:
No this isn't my first forum. I'm actually a moderater in a smaller forum.
It was a good summary Red Falcon, but I was hoping I didn't have to read all the rules. Ah well guess I'm stuck reading em.
I just gotta get used to the vastness of this forum and then I will start making friends.
Hey! me too! i also mod in a forum
Anyways welcome to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back