• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup Im Mike

TapouT

this
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    Hey guys my name is Mike, I am 16 and well I just registered today. I do mixed martial arts(MMA) and have been doing so for around six years and I currently do boxing, muy thai, wrestling and jiu jitsu(bjj) hopefully in the future judo and some others. I also like to hang out with friends, relax, workout and whatever I feel like. I also like girls :)

I guess I registered here because I found my old gameboy SP and it still had emerald in it so I started it up and remembered how much fun I had.

I dont have a DS so I think if I ever really want to play I could emu them on my itouch or PC.

Peace.

TapouT

this
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    Welcome Mike! I loves pokemon too! I am playing on emulator everyday forever! Enjoy :D

You play using an emu too? Well the one I have on my itouch for GBA works but Ive been wanting to play soul silver so I got no$gba and well I can NEVER save(well I can) then re-load my position so every time I would loose like 30 minutes of play time so I just gave up.

Any ideas, on a better way to play?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Nice to meet you and welcome to pokecommunity.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Hi, welcome. I have Heartgold on my DSi and Soulsilver on my DS Lite. I think I have most of the handhelds that Pokemon has appeared on. I would have liked a GBA SP with the built-in light but I don't think they were ever available in the UK. One day I may actually get around to fitting an Afterburner (lighting kit) to my old original GBA.

Back