• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup I'm Sato

satotaku

Generation 1's last hope
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Sup everyone I'm Sato, I have enjoyed playing the Pokemon franchise of games since Pokemon Blue on my old trusty lime green gameboy.

Favorite Generation : Gen 1
    Favorite Pokemon : Mewtwo
    Favorite Legend : Lugia
    Favorite Game : Pokemon Blue

I am Otaku first and fore most so the state of the current anime saddens me, we deserve better.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Sato! I see you like Pokemon Blue a lot, then i suggest you going to the Metal and Color Generation Games by clicking here.
    What if you tell us more about yourself? Have fun and don't hesitate to VM/PM me if you need help!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Welcome to PC Otaku! Like nathan said, check out the Metal and Color Generation Games section of the forum and have fun. If you need any help shoot me a VM or friend me. Good Luck

(btw Mewtwo is a legendary too...hahaha ;))

Regards, Chris

Years
  • Heeey Sato, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you! n n

Haha that brings back memories of my see-through purple GBA and silver GBC. Time has really flown by since then, but I've also been into Pokemon since the old days, so we have that in common. I'll echo everyone else that has suggested the Metal/Color Games section for you since that's where all the generation 1 and 2 discussions are housed; I'm sure you'd like it! PC welcomes all fans here, whether you're a fan of generation 1 or the newer gens. Personally I like all the generations... but if I had to a pick a favorite, I think I'd go for either the second or third generation. Fifth is cool too, but it's just so hard to choose! The first two have the most awesome starters without a doubt, though. <3;

But ahh I know what you mean about the anime. I still like it but feel we could use a brand new protagonist at this point. The B/W2 trailers only solidified that idea - they were really great and the animation quality was excellent. I'm sure the staff of Pokemon could pull that off since they have the budget, but oh well... not much we can do, sadly. >: But season N in the anime has been pretty good so far! Maybe you'll find yourself interested in that, perhaps. Unless you mean anime in general? If that's the case I'm sorry for misinterpreting!

Have a great stay here though, and remember to read the rules! See you around! :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi satotaku! Welcome to PC! If you want to talk about anime, General Entertainment would be fit for you, but if you want to talk about Pokemon Anime, Pokemon Anime section is there! Happy Pokecommunitying!

Back