• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup, Old'NewComer

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Appears I have a account here I never remembered, I'm a experienced scratch pokemon/fakemon spriter and animator.

I'm trying to get 15 post to make a art thread, Wassup?

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ah nice of you to come back after after being away from your other account. :P Oh nice an artist with a skill with sprites and animation. I always like looking at stuff from the community and i'm sure your contribution will be just as great. :) As for the 15 posts you should have them no time at all, no need to rush them! You'll get them eventually and it's worth getting to know the community before rushing with what your after. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Thanks, but I feel like I can't post anywhere without feeling like I'm spamming.
    But hey sprites are what I know best thats why I'm trying to be able to get there. " didn't feel 14 more post would be a rush lol"

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Ah 15 posts eh? Well, try the Off-Topic forums, and you'll have 15, no, a HUNDRED posts in no time! ;)

Just remember to follow the rules, mmkay? Other than that I think people are gonna like your art! Sadly I have absolutely no artistic sense so I can't be there with you :( oh life why must you be so cruel to me

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Well Thanks for the welcome and I got to 15 so I posted my work in pixel art, but not all of it is sprites and poke related just just about all of it is.

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Helllooooooo :3 Welcome or welcome back lolz. hope you have a great time here and i'll be hopnig to see your arts ^^

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'm glad you got the posts you needed to do what you love oh and welcome! Hope you stick around!

Back