• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup peoples

Dinothales

Unmatched Trainer
Years
  • hi guys, Im Thales and i mainly joined for the emulation section, i like the older pokemon gens 1-3 maby 4, and since i cant play forever and still expect it to be fun i play modded versions. my favorite pokemon types would be Bug, fighting, and ice, fav pokemon being scizor, gallade, and one i made for a mod im goin to try to make (its my avatar in the corrner). and yes i am amazingly awesome (in case you were wondering)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, everyone's awesome by joining PC! xD

So, you mainly joined in for the Emulation section? And it sounds like you're working on something as well. :3 You will looooove our very own Emulation section here, and it'll have everything you may need to complete your project! The tools, the tutorials, and even the advice you'll need. Our members are more than happy to help you out. :3

I like bug types as well, I guess Leavanny is one but it's a Grass/Bug type. xD So I guess that still counts? :3 Overall, I like the first and second generation the best.

Anyways, welcome aboard, and I hope you can stick around maybe? See ya around the forums and PM me if you have any questions about the forums! :)

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice choices in Pokemon gens, those are always fun to play. The emulation section is a great area to be around, you'll be able to find a lot of hacked games to play. Nice favourite types, and favourite Pokemon; also nice Pokemon you made, it looks really cool. (wish I had half that kind of talent with art -.-) Ha I don't doubt your amazingly awesome self one bit. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope all your games go great, and hope to see you around! :)

Dinothales

Unmatched Trainer
    Years
  • lol im not really good at making pokemon, that was a copy/paste job with hours of touch ups. you should see the others I tryed, there so bad itll blind you =P, i can draw but not on computers =/

Back