• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup Pokebros?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Hiyas, I'm Zeus. I came here to battle, because I have nothing better to do. I DO use legendary Pokemon, so don't flip when you battle me and I'm fighting your Pokemon with a Rayquaza. If you would be so kind as to direct me in the way of the battle topic, I'd be pretty damn happy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey welcome to PC! Glad you decided to battle here, because the battling section needs fresh new motivated battlers. n_n I take it by Rayquaza you don't play competitive, but rather just... general battling? Because if so you could like possibly consider playing more than just general in-game battling!

EITHER WAY, the competitive battling section is found right here - with the tournaments and events subforum, as well as in-game team help probably mostly aligned with your interests. Eventually you could always try competitive play, since legendaries can fit into the OverUsed tier! n_n

But yeah, have fun around here, hopefully you find lots of people to battle you within tournaments and events and that you stick around. :)

Hey there, welcome to PC! (: Looks like you've already been directed to the place you where looking for, which is great. Will you be mostly only visiting the battling areas? I'd recommend digging around through the entire forum sometime since there's so much more here, though it's entirely up to you. n_n

Enjoy your stay here and stick around, yes? If you're ever in need of help, just PM a moderator (bold blue name)~!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Alright, battling is my life! Prepare to face my beartic and all his WRATH! I will destroy you, legendaary or not, i look forward to battling you!

Back