• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup PokeCommunity?

SynthReBorn

Pokemanz N00B
    Years
    Hey there! SynthReBorn here dropping in to say hello. So hi! While Pokemon isn't as much of a passion for me as it is for others, I do take a vested interest in it having grown up with the 1st generation of games. I'm a rather small commentator on Youtube that loves to do LP's and has fun doing them. So thanks for your time and hope to see ya around!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    have a nice time around...it's a nice place with lots of good friends....there are lots of forums here..choose what fits you and start posting ^^

make sure to read the rules and hope to see you around

Cid

Years
    Hey, Synth! You know, having a history like that will be ample enough to join in on the Pokémon related discussions. I started with the first generation, too, but you were much older when you started yourself so you might have had a completely different experience. It's great that you mentioned LPing, we actually have a section for that if you didn't already know. There's something I must mention though, the section doesn't allow YouTube channel advertising. It's all there in the sub-forum's rules. Don't worry about that one rule, though, I'm sure it'll still be fun, you can post the videos in your own LP thread instead and still get the same effect.

I'm glad you dropped in for an introduction. I'm also happy that you still had the enthusiasm towards Pokémon, enough to make you join a Pokémon forum. Let me tell you, it's going to be great from here on out. But you have to keep on that last bit you said, and the only way to see you around is if you stick around. Then you'll realize how fun it is to go around the forum as a habit.

Welcome to PC, SynthReBorn! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
    Years
    Welcome to TPC! We're all friendly here and there's many forums for everything (not just Pokemon), so do enjoy yourself here with everything that TPC has to offer. :)

Back