• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup ya'll

Years
  • I'm Yames Payaso, just like my name says, and avid pokemon trainer.

My favorite pokemon tend to be bug pokemon, they all just look so cool and Paras is a little badass.

I came across this forum while searching for pokemon that rhyme with Crobat [I was working on my pokemon rap, which you can find in the poetry section]

I couldn't help myself, I figured if anyone could appreciate a good ol pokemon rap it's a pokemon community.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Well, welcome to the Pokecommunity, Mister Payaso! ^-^
    Finally, a bug lover like myself! <333 I have always loved the little and big buggies of the Pokemon world! :D Parasect has always been a fav of mine~
    And a Pokemon Rap?! That's an awesome thing to be working on!! If you could incorporate every single Pokemon into a rap, you would go down into history as a god~ <333
    Though, I myself hate Rap. XD I think most of it is horrid~ Mostly because of the lyrics, but since it is Pokemon, it's completely fine with me. :D I shall so check your rap out soon! <3

Years
  • Thanks for you interest =]

It's quite understandable why you don't like rap, but I'm trying to change the image of rap to something more refined and less primitive.

Although my pokerap does contain a few naughties.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Welcome to the community~

Bug Pokemon are totally awesome, especially Paras and Butterfree~
    And a Pokemon Rap sounds interesting, can't wait to read it~

There is actually a person at my school doing the same thing, changing the face of rap and all. He's actually doing some major progress~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well I assumed you loved bug pokemon from the avatar. :3 Welcome~! Now, I myself am a fan of bug pokemon. I find bug pokemon to be very tricky to be dealt with, when in-gaged in battling. I would say my favorite Bug pokemon so far are BUtterrfree, Heracross, and Scizor. Butterfree can learn all of the 3 powders (Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and Poison Powder) and is also pretty quick; and learns a variety of techniques and moves. I also really like good ol' Heracross who is amazingly a Fighting type, and, with the item Choice Scarf, it becomes a major powerhouse and really good revenge killer when it comes to stuff like dealing the normally-faster Infernapes with Close Combats, or traditionally, Megahorning Alakazams. Ah, good times. And scizor's pretty strong with Choice Band with Bullet Punch and U-turn. <3 U-turn for scouting moves, and Bullet Punching for scrap damage. Ah, so much fun these bugs.

And yeah, Paras is pretty cool too. <3 I'm not a huge, huge, fan, but its still pretty cool. :3

Hm, I would say how you found this forum is rather interesting to say the least! Especially in my case when I just searched up "pokemon forum", haha. Hm, what rhymes with crobat anyway? Norgat? (making words up is fun.). How I love the PokeRap though! :3 I only like, remember the first and second verse of it though? Eh, but its only because of my short-term memory. But, I can safely say that The pokeRap is always cool, and I'll always "try" to remember it. :3 So, you're going to make a pokemon rap right? That's cool! Can't wait to see it. :3

Just remember: if you have questions or concerns, you can speak to a moderator, or, you can ask your question in the "Community Questions & Feedback" sub forum for any forum-related questions. I hope you'll be active; and have fun. ^_^

Back