• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    well i'v been pokemon since like 2004 lulz Uhhhhh the hacked roms on this site seem more interesting than the nintendo and gamefreak ones.

fav pokemon of all time = hitmonchan. not the best but not the worse

anyway Hi :D

Years
    I love all fighting pokemon except Conkeldurr! I've been a pokemon fan since 1998.

Idk, there something about that roid raged, clown looking, pokemon that I dislike.

Hacking in pokemon games is lame, but I suppose people find altering rules fun.

It drives me nuts when I see a shiny Latios in Random wifi in B/W.

So WASSSSSSS UP!

Last edited:

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
    Years
    I only use cloning codes for trade purposes :D
    But Welcome!
    We have a lot of discussion about the older games if your interested in that or there's a trade forum or even a role play section if you wanna get your inner Jynx on ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there Dino. You're such a Pokemon fan, since 2004.

If you think the hacks here are nice, why not try Pokemon Light Platinum? It's AWESOME!!!

Also, some of the games made by RMXP are also nice. For instance, Pokemon Phoenix Rising/Forever Lost, that game is beats some a lot of Pokemon games & I mean those original ones.

Hope to see ya around.

Back