• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup

Poke-roogs

Call Me Maybe
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2012
    Hey Pokecommunity! Name's Poke-Roogs (an unfortunate amalgamation of Pokemon and my surname, hehe).

I've always been a fan of the Pokemon franchise, starting with Silver and watching the anime religiously up until the Battle Frontier (I picked up the manga wherever I could, but it's scarce around here). I just got back into the loop after hearing a friend sing praise for Black and White (a game that I plan on purchasing as soon as I can... just need the money for a DS).

While I've always been aware of the Pokemon fandom's presence on the web, I never took the time to properly join a community. But with my renewed interest, I figured wynaut (:P).

So... thanks for the opportunity!

Back