• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I'm a big poke fan. Just found this site after the X and Y announcement. Been a while since ive played pokemon, and i dont have as much time anymore so i havent played in a while....So yeah hey, this is not my first big forum so i got a lot of this stuff down.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Taeshan, welcome to our humble forums.

I know you aren't a big fan and don't play anymore but that doesn't mean you can't talk to us about it. I'm pretty sure there are other users who don't play and yet are active in discussions.

A question though, do you plan to get either X or Y?

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Well its just since my ds got wet and became useless i stopped playing. So much and i hadn't since German in 10th grade played a lot, cept for over two summers ago when i bought Pokemon soulsilver which was the biggest game i had gotten excited for. I also got Black i think from gamefly and liked it a bit, was using the ds i got for my mom to play it but didnt have a lot of time for it with other stuff going on. I got White 2 on black friday, which i havent opened since i bought it, but i also ahve two other gmaes i have not opened from that day for my PS3. When i first got Sapphire it was one of the big moments in my life and the games until diamond were pretty big for me, but its waned now. If i had the time still type thing. I also like to look up stuff on pokemon even though i dont play so much. But yeah, my reaction video to the X and Y announcement is on my youtube page which should be listed in my sig.

Years
  • Hey there Taeshan, welcome to the forum! Your username rolls off the tongue really nicely so I like it a lot. ^^

Yeah, a lot of us are so very hyped over X and Y, which I'm sure you'll notice after seeing all the 6th gen starter-based avatars and signatures around here haha. I'm pumped too; October 2013 couldn't come any faster, ahhh. Really sucks about your DS though, I had that happen with technology a fair bit, most recently my router. D: HeartGold and SoulSilver really were awesome games, though - pretty great remakes of G/S, so it's great to hear you enjoyed those. I'm sure you'll be interested in all of our Pokemon video game discussion boards, so get posting! Glad to see you've already been speculating with us over at X and Y too. Great start since that section is exploding with activity and probably will stay that way for a long while. <3

Aww, you should try White 2, it really is a huge jump, especially plot-wise, from the original Black and White. The fifth gen was pretty cool but B/W2 really did it lots of justice. But that might be personal bias since I found that generation great, to be honest. Well, hopefully PC helps you out in keeping your Pokemon interest alive and I really hope you keep checking back. We're friendly and would love to have you. :3 Enjoy your stay here and good luck with your YouTube channel! If you want to make a friend, I'm always open to chat, so feel free to leave a message on my profile anytime~

See you around! =D

Back