• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Whats up guys im nick I like pokemon I only play on these Emulators which can be a pain because of HG and SS not working I beat pokemon Crystal my fav 1 probably by far in less then 16 hours that includes beating Red. Yes dedication so yeah im 17 play football and run track makes straight A's lol. If anyone wants to help me download some hacked roms that are complete I wanna try some of them out.

Nick

Years
  • Yo Nick, welcome to the forum okay! Good to meet you! Your username is pretty simple but also really interesting and clever haha.

Yeahh.. it's hard to play the generation 4 and 5 games on an emulator, I had a lot of trouble with it too. ): I just play my games on the actual systems nowadays since there's less worry of the save file being lost or the game crashing and such. I remember playing Platinum on an emulator years ago and crashing as I tried to use the PC.. ended up losing my entire file and was sent back to the first town. That pretty much solidified my idea that physical copies are > roms, haha. Definitely don't want to experience that again. v O v Do you have any of the physical copies?

But wow, you're really active, that's wonderful! I just joined the gym recently and it's been pretty great so far. Track is a great sport especially; probably one of my favorites since I enjoy running. Since you're pretty diverse as far as interests go I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to get involved in here, so it's wonderful that you've made a few posts already. Wish I could help you out with hacks but I'm not that experienced with them anymore since I don't browse the Emulation section as much as I used to. ;_; But there'll definitely be someone around there who can give you some suggestions/help out!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around! Remember to read the rules!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Yeah thanks sorry just go done with a meet and just saw this I played pokemon on all my systems before I sold them all being how stupid that Is i needed the money for a new xbox lol but yeah I really would like to find a real Download for HG or SS but they always freeze due to idk at the bellsprout tower...

Back