• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Whatz sup the name is YoGaMbIt, new here ofc and I am always a top dog pokebattler.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC yogambit! Does your username comes from the word "Yoga"? Do you practice it? Everyone here was new at some point. You're no different. I hope you stick around with us for many many time :) Does top dog battler means you are into competitive battling? If so, we have a Battle Center forum for users like you and the Showdown server
    Have fun!

Years
    Hi there Yogambit, and welcome!

As JNathan said, you should definitely head over to our Pokemon Showdown battle simulator if you want to do some serious competitive battling, all you need is the skill of teambuilding to put a team together, and then battle! We also have the Battle Center section for all competitive battling discussions so go check it out if you can!

Anyways, I'll be seeing ya around the community and if you ever need help feel free to ask Cirno or another staff member and they'd be glad to assist you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back