• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup'

Years
  • Hello, I am Klawsome as you can see in my username.

I love Pokemon, but I also enjoy making them. Yes, I do sprite but I barely started and I am not that well at it. My most recent sprite is a fusion of Caterpie and Articuno.

I also enjoy doing nuzlockes, but I only finished one. (Other's all my Pokemon died at the hands of the Champion)

Welp, that's all I got...

Years
  • Hey Klawsome! Welcome to the forum~

We have an art section here called Art & Design - you should check that out sometime! :D You can post your work if you're an artist, but if you do pixel art that fits most in the Pixel Art subforum of the Art & Design section. Pokemon artists make me happy since I draw them myself, so you're instantly cool in my book. We have a thread for posting your recolors/fusions so you can use that to your advantage anytime if you're looking to show us your work. PC's community is quite creative so having more members interested in showing off their art is always wonderful. :)

And there's a Challenges board here as well! Maybe if you join in on our nuzlocke challenge you'll feel more motivated to complete more of 'em. I've done several challenges through that part of the site before and my personal favorite's the monotype challenge! They're all very fun though, especially when you want a new way to play the games rather than playing through normally. Monocolor and monotype happen to fill that empty void for me so easily. It's super fun!

So have you browsed around the forum yet? <3 You'll hopefully have a great time around here, so make sure to get posting! If you ever need help, just contact a staff member.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Klawsome... not gonna lie, your name is pretty damn KlAWESOME. If you sprite and are interested in making fangames/hacks, then you should drop me a line because I've been thinking about getting into making my own, and I'm missing a spriter on my team... if you'd be interested in that. If you really wanna improve tho and see how your skills compare, I would, like Cirno said, go to the Art&Design board. Anyway, hope to see you around(*: Don't be afraid to drop by and say hey, maybe show me your sprites?

Back