• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup.

Levi

das vogelhaus.
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    I'm Levi - sup?
    My bf and I found this site last night and we decided to join. He'll probably pop in here. I'm a seventeen year old guy who is a graphic design major (will be in the fall) so I enjoy all types of graphic/web design. I also like Pokemon a lot and want to learn more about breeding.​

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hey Levi! Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    That's really cool that your a graphic designer! I once thought about being one, but decided on a different career.
    Breeding is something that I see as fun and interesting on Pokemon. I've tried going for different things, like setting small goals to get used to breeding, like making a certain Pokemon have a certain nature or start out with a certain move.
    Anyways, I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy here! :)

Years
  • Since you had to go and mention me here, I decided to drop in after all. Hello love. <3

I'm new here as well. I'm not as interested in breeding Pokemon as my boyfriend is, my interest is with breeding solely for competitive play.

Years
  • Whoa, how did I miss this?! I swear I've been blind lately. ;~; Welcome to the forum Levi!

Oh my gosh you and your boyfriend like Hitman Reborn. That was my addiction for the longest time and I was so devastated when the anime ended. Then the manga came to a close, too.. that really made me sad. Yamamoto was my favorite character but I took a liking to pretty much all of them since their personalities are so diverse and adorable. I'm still clinging onto my hope of there being an animated version of the arcs that were never put into the show. It's great that the show went as far as it did, though; I'll always be thankful! Take a peek around General Entertainment to see if there's a KHR thread open and if not, you might be able to open your own! I'd love to see what other fans are around the community. :D You can also use Gen. Entertainment to discuss movies, TV shows, books, and music.

(By the way, I'm surprised your username was open.. you're quite lucky. Seems like some awesome names are up for grabs so hopefully you'll stick around so it doesn't go to waste.)

We're also similar that we both are into graphic design.. I'm majoring in Design/Digital Media right now, actually. It's been quite fun so far and I love to design things in my free time. Check out the Art & Design board if you're ever looking to share your work, the regulars there are wonderful people. I've been browsing that board for probably over a year now and can definitely say that the members are very helpful and would love to assist you if you ever have art-related issues. Check it oouuuut! The Trade Corner will also be fun boards to check out if you're ever looking to learn about breeding as well as trade with the awesome peeps we have all around the forum.

Hope you have a splendid time here, Levi! I'd love to help you if you're lost so message me anytime.

Levi

das vogelhaus.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Late response, but thank you for the welcome FayAurora. Likewise, that is my goal currently with breeding: trying to get a Whimiscott with 31 perfect IVs and a bold nature. I did get lucky and managed to catch a ditto with 31 speed iv's on the first go though, so I guess I am on a roll.

@ Bumi - Make your own thread loser.

@ Cirno - Thank you for the welcome. I've actually never seen KHR but my boyfriend has. I've used Tsunayoshi as a face claim on a few roleplaying sites though and I've been told we have similar personalities. Also Enma/Tsuna reminds me of my boyfriend and I, hence why I made our icons to match. Thank you for all the board suggestions as well.​

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    You're welcome :) And that sounds like an interesting goal, but you're on your way, so I wish you luck!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well since you're both here, hello Bumi and Levi! Welcome to PC both of you. :) I'm mainly referring to Levi since it's his thread but yeah welcome both of you.

Both you and your boyfriend seem cute together. And you both like KHR! I'm sort of into that thing. I've watched a few episodes and read the first volume of the manga. I seriously need to look for more, but the only way I can get the manga is through the library haha. Great place to go for manga by the way. Anyway, General Entertainment is the place for you if you haven't looked at it already. I'm not sure if there's a Katekyo Hitman Reborn discussion topic yet, but you can make one. And any other anime you like you can discuss about as well! It's safe for me to assume you and your bf like other anime too, which you can discuss about in there as well. Also you can make a club for KHR in Fan Clubs & Groups! Clubs are a great way to meet other members and discuss things you have in common. I should know since I have two clubs here. ^__^

I'm artist myself so I can also relate to you that way as well. I draw mostly anime and people though and I'm still looking to improve. Good luck with your studies in college. As Cirno mentioned ,Art & Design is where you can go to post your own gallery and show off your art. Thees some great people there who will help you out and help you improve your art as well. They can show you what it takes to be a better artist. I still haven't posted a gallery there myself , but I'm working on it! Good luck with you and your gallery yourself.

Hoping you indeed enjoy yourself here. Ask any questions you need to any staff member (in blue, red, and orange) and they will assist you with all you need. Hope to see you around! And also feel free to chat with me if you like!

Back