• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup.

PiGreat

「KILLER QUEEN」! I'll blow you to smithereens!
    Years
    Well, I figured I should probably introduce myself at some point, since I've been brewing up a Romhack idea for a little while and when/if it becomes presentable I'll probably end up making a thread about it. That being the case, I thought I should make an account now so I'm not a total stranger when that time comes. Anyway, all that is still a ways away, so until then I'll probably spend all my time on here goofing off instead of being productive. You'll probably catch me in the Romhacking forums, lamenting my lack of talent. Looking forward to getting to know you folks. Hope I don't annoy you all too much!

Peace.

Hi PiGreat, welcome to PC. Lovin' the avatar, already off to a good start here I see. :D;

Goofing off is what the forum's for.. well, mostly, haha. I used to want to hack back in the day but it didn't end up clicking with me and now I'd much rather just play them. Am sure you'll get there at some point, posting around the forum overall might even help motivate you so you don't overwork yourself right off the bat.

Looking forward to having you, hope you'll let us know if you need help. 8]

Years
    hello Pigreat welcome to PC I am also new around here I like pokemon hacks so much if you ever gonna make a hack just let me know I gonna help you with it probably.

Kumo Teto

regular ghost
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    Hi ho! I'm also new here, so let's get along together in here, aye?
    I see you like JoJo as well, kupo?
    Hope I get to see your ROM hack someday, I'd be glad to try and, possibly, help it :]

PiGreat

「KILLER QUEEN」! I'll blow you to smithereens!
    Years
    Hah, thanks for being so welcoming, and thanks for the support offers. I'm sure I'll have fun here.
    And yeah, I love JoJo. Still need to finish reading Part 7, though.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Oooooooh, ROM hack ideas! I'm not a hacker myself, but I sure do love playing them! I hope I get to see you post about it soon, I'd definitely check it out :D

Don't hesitate to ask for help, we're a really helpful bunch, hope to see you around!

Back