• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    Yo, I used to play competitive pokemon and pokemon was a huge thing for me and I was a fan of it, doing research about the different things we can do in the games and I have watches the anime up till the end of the Diamond & Pearl saga (Played the black and white games tho, absolutely amazing games)
    then I lost an interest in it, so I'm unaware of the new gen 6 pokemon or whats going on recently
    but I had some light of inspiration out of no where and I want to join on the fun again :)
    Nice meeting you all m8ys!
    pokemon heartgold & soulsilver are my absolute favourites

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Hey dude! Welcome to Pokecommunity, enjoy your stay! Always good to see someone else returning to the game after a long break (like me)

Yesss you liked B/W? I swear most people I meet say they weren't that good and that just makes me sad... ;_; The story was wonderful and the music was equally lovely. Loved the sequels too and hope to get back into them soon. Welcome, rty1001!

Glad to have you back with us as a PokéFan. =) The recent games are pretty amazing so be sure to get them - you won't regret it. So many nice chances and the flow of the games seems better overall, plus it's much easier to breed good Pokémon and complete the dex now. See you around!

Back