• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Super Bowl 50

Years
    I'm a bit disappointed with the result since I stood to win a fair bit of cash if Cam Newton was MVP, but fair play to Denver their defensive lineup put in a perfect shift. I found it interesting that Von Miller shouted out Manziel and said he could be there if he turns it around. As someone who takes particular interest in Manziel's antics, I would still like him to become the good QB he could be.

I'm also a bit disappointed at how much of Coldplay's time got swallowed up. I don't mind Bruno Mars or Beyoncé, but I always find multiple acts at the halftime show unnecessary and they already had their chance in recent Super Bowls.

Manziel needs to get his shit figured out and realize what the hell he's doing to himself.

Also see after Bandit's quote for my thoughts on your second paragraph.

I'm not a big football fan and just mainly watch the Superbowl for the commercials and halftime show. Lady Gaga killed it with her rendition of the anthem. It was fantastic. I thought the commercials were really boring this year. Hardly any of them were funny or remotely interesting, which was disappointing. The halftime show wasn't good, but wasn't bad either. I feel bad for Coldplay because I think there were some audio issues for them, and they got completely overshadowed by Beyonce and Bruno Mars. I hope next year they pick a musical act they haven't used in the last five years. Seeing Beyonce and Bruno again felt too soon for the halftime show. Bruno did a good job though, but Beyonce... not a fan.

They should have gotten either Coldplay and possibly a similar band to perform with them or just gone with Beyonce and Bruno Mars and not bothered with Coldplay. It felt like 2 separate shows with the way it was structured.

Years
    I liked Gaga's NA and Coldplay's set for the most part. I didn't care for Beyonce's bit however since it was the usual thing that she does, only with a terrible song.

Back