• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super duper Cascoon and Rhydon journey!!! (PG-15: some swearing)

Buono!

Having a Neville week.
    Years
    This story has got me so exited, my seats dripping wet. I'm not sure if thats because of Mr Rydun, or the storyline. I feel emotionally attached, and I can't leave this page alone. I think I'm going to have to print this comic off and carry it around for personal reasons.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I keep a wallet photo of the Rhydon and Cascoon for those cold Autumn nights myself.

I was going to make issue 5 but every GREAT author knows that it is better to keep your fans waiting, and then give them a treat on Sunday.

Buono!

Having a Neville week.
    Years
    I keep a wallet photo of the Rhydon and Cascoon for those cold Autumn nights myself.

I was going to make issue 5 but every GREAT author knows that it is better to keep your fans waiting, and then give them a treat on Sunday.

But thats ONE WHOLE day away. :( Now I'll have to listen to my "emotional" music, while I generally fantasize about whats in store next, and how I'm too much of a lowlife to even think of meeting these brave men. Do you know if the actors are doing a copy signing? Its a must go to if they are.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I have it on good authority from Cascoon that he is visiting the whitehouse soon to give a pep talk to the slacking republicans, maybe you can catch him there and stalk him to his car?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I see what you are saying. It is already clear that cascoon spent time inside just by the cold stare in his eye, but deep down he is obviously a nice fellow.

Well i finished issue 4, i think it is the best yet. I added some dramatic close ups.

Super duper Cascoon and Rhydon journey!!! (PG-15: some swearing)

this must be The most EPIC thing ever in the history of every universe of evry plane of reality , and going to dedicate my signature to cascoon now becuase it is so epic and sexy even though im male , this has to be the best comic ever I mean how you broke the 4th wall was genuis , and the cake bit had me ROFL'ing all over the house

Every issue is so good , did I mention cascoon is just sexy? Anyways tell cascoon im his #1 fan

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know, I know, Cascoon is ever so sexy. Thank you for your kind and true words about my marvelous publication.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I have it on good authority from Cascoon that he is visiting the whitehouse soon to give a pep talk to the slacking republicans, maybe you can catch him there and stalk him to his car?

wait cascoon is democratic that is just too awesome I wish Cascoon was really becuase I would let it have my children *even though im male*

He's smart , EPIC , sexy , democratic , devilish *I saw his eyes when he made the cake*

man they should replace stan lee with you I would so buy it.

EDIT: If he is a she I want she to have my children

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Cascoon is male, but idk if he always will be. He is very pretty for a boy and is always so delicate. He is always holding Rhydon's hand too. I think if he hatches into a beautifl moth thing, he will become a girl.

I hope that clears it up.

wait cascoon is democratic that is just too awesome I wish Cascoon was really becuase I would let it have my children *even though im male*

He's smart , EPIC , sexy , democratic , devilish *I saw his eyes when he made the cake*

man they should replace stan lee with you I would so buy it.

I agree 100% so much so that I am double posting over it. I am glad you picked up on the subtle glint in his eye during his lovable rouge antics.

Last edited:

Buono!

Having a Neville week.
    Years
    Cascoon is male, but idk if he always will be. He is very pretty for a boy and is always so delicate. He is always holding Rhydon's hand too. I think if he hatches into a beautifl moth thing, he will become a girl.

I hope that clears it up.

Thank you good sir, so much. Now I can stop slitting these wrists of mine whilst pondering for the answer. May Cascoon have mercy upon you, good sir. I think, Cascoon should go for being the next Pope.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    No Cascoon is way too badass to be pope see if you were to get platinum class you would have seen the "secret issue" showing cascoon's past when he was a wurmple in a biker gang , and how cake solves everything

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    This comic is Epic. I love it, it's pointless, constant weird things, and a crappy background. (My Favorite!). Cascoon and Rhydon= Epic combo.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I hope you'll give me teh permissionz to make a comic of this gratitude & style in the future.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Foxhound Obvouisly has a 4.0 GPA , he must be a genuise , I could never think of cascoon *ahh cascoon* and rhydon , or you saw the future of comic books . If you ran to run the free world you have my vote 100%

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    You can change your name to that , Cascoon is so awesome I requested to get my name changed.

You should makes a banner :P

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    A banner eh?

Well i might fire up paint tomorrow after work and give it a bit of my magic.

Yes Mobile, you can make a fan comic of my master comic

Yes Buono you can have Mrs Rhydon

Thank you all I agree with you I think I've really created something special with this.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    wow I likE it apostle looks very nice ,though I think your missing the devilish smirk on casoon , and what no fanart for he ghost 8he only in the first 2 issue*

*goes to make ghost fan art*

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    This comic is now officially endorsed by Supreme Dirt.

TIHS IS BINEID TEH BOSET FROTEN MNIUWTS OF MY LDIFE!!!11!!!one111!!!eleven111onethirtythree!

A truly riveting story.

Back