• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SUPER EEVEES TO GOOD HOMES!!

King Eevee

Ace Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I am in the process of breeding SUPER EEVEES. they are super because they are born knowing moves like TOXIC, SECRET POWER, AND SHADOW BALL.
    Also they are pure bred Eevees not that 'one of my parents is a ditto' thing.
    I am also in the process of breeding FEMALE Eevees. ( seeing as how there is only a 12.5% chance of breeding a female, this might take a few tries...and yes... I crunched the numbers.)

So I will be putting eevees up for adoption to good homes in the GTS for reasonable trade.
    So if you see an Eevee in the GTS from a guy named Chris in orlando,fl; Trainer no. 55245, then please consider adopting one of my super Eevee pups.

Back