• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Super Effective Stats in FR/LG

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    How are super effective stats sum up in Fire red and leaf green can anyone help me out here.​

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Okay Ex. time

i have a Lv:50 Rhydon k im battling a Lv:50 pidgeot my rhydon knows icebeam
    so i make my rhydon use icebeam.Now i've Ev trained my rhydon in attack so its
    stats are Attack:185,but its Sp.Attack is just 51 so is my super effective attacks going
    to do just as much as the 51 Sp. Attack stat can do or will it be like half of reg. attack stat + Sp. Attack ?

Edit:

I figured out that i made absolutly no sense i feel like a nub for asking a dumb question like this plz close this

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Okay Ex. time

i have a Lv:50 Rhydon k im battling a Lv:50 pidgeot my rhydon knows icebeam
    so i make my rhydon use icebeam.Now i've Ev trained my rhydon in attack so its
    stats are Attack:185,but its Sp.Attack is just 51 so is my super effective attacks going
    to do just as much as the 51 Sp. Attack stat can do or will it be like half of reg. attack stat + Sp. Attack ?

Edit:

I figured out that i made absolutly no sense i feel like a nub for asking a dumb question like this plz close this

There is no EV's in R/S/E/FR/LG :D

Are you talking about what types are super effective against one another? Because, you should know that by now. If this is what you desire, I'll make a list of what > what.

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    No no no i wanted to know how super effective ness was sumed up i worded it wrong and got my self confused,
    and yes thier is Ev's in FR/LG/R/S/E i also know what types are super effective agaist another i just confused myself
    think that Sp. att. ment super effective attacks my problem has been solved someone plz close this now.

Last edited:
    Back