• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Bros 3 discussion!

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
    here talk about the great game for the NES!
    looking for a quick walktrough in my version? just open the spoiler below! WATCH OUT! IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS GAME AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE CONTENT OF THE GAME,DON'T OPEN THE SPOILERS!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I just recently replayed Super Mario Bros. 3 in its entirety. Great game. Personally, I prefer Super Mario World's level design but playing the All-Stars version of SMB3? The graphics just completely overflow with Marioness. The SNES stylings of SMB3 is the definitive look of the Mario world for me.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    One of the greatest games of all time. I spent many hours on this as a child, and still put in a few from time to time.

Also, Kuribo's Shoe.

Back