• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

What would you rate Super Mario Galaxy (Original)?

• 10/10 Stars

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 9/10 Stars

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 8/10 Stars

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 7/10 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/10 Stars

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 5/10 Stars

• 4/10 Stars

• 3/10 Stars

• 2/10 Stars

• 1/10 Stars

• 0/10 Stars

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I wasn't a big fan of the first one, mainly because of the music, (why is there classical music in a mario game?) but i'm giving Galaxy 2 a chance to be the game I wanted the first one to be. I'm actually anooyed about the fact that everyone is talking about it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I wasn't a big fan of the first one, mainly because of the music, (why is there classical music in a mario game?) but i'm giving Galaxy 2 a chance to be the game I wanted the first one to be. I'm actually anooyed about the fact that everyone is talking about it.
    I know what you mean about the music. Bugs me too. Does not fit Mario at all. And unfortunately, it hasn't changed. But everything else about the game is better than the first. Way better.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The ratings do not lie. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is defiantly one of the best games I've ever played. And I've played lots of games. Sure, I never was able to get the hang of the nun-chuck, but that only added onto the challenge, and the level design is literally out of this world! The 2D levels don't feel forced, and actually feel like a stand-alone part of the game, the traditional 3D levels are flawless, and the Gravity Levels are no longer a hassle now that the camera has better following abilities!

I totaly agree with what you said there. I love how the traditional 2D asset was thrown into the mix to make tings more diverse than the whole game already is!

Back