• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

super moonz!

auraginx

Canadian Bacon
Years
  • huzzah!

i'm new to the forum, although it is unnecessary for me to state it, seeing as you can see my post-count and well, i'm creating this thread. so why am i typing this? well, because it's late and i have too much free time! why else would i still play pokemon at age 18? oh wait, i love video games.

andddd, i digress. if you guys are so fortunate as to have my active company here, you will notice that.

anywho, not new to forums, not new to pokemon- simply new to you folks.

...also new to competitive pokemon play. it has always intrigued me, so i'm giving it a run. i just need some assistance; which is what brought me here initially.

enough babbling, if you want to know more about me simply ask or check my dA account, i'll be checking this thread periodically until it quickly dies as most introduction threads do.

Jonrawwr

Bassist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    Hello there. :D
    Welcome to the site man I've been here a few days and it's a pretty awesome and friendly community here :3
    Hope you enjoy yourself ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC! The best Pokemon fan forum on the web! Glad to see that you joined us. Looks like competitive battling is your thing. You should definitely check out the Battle Stadium, located inside the Wi-Fi center. There, you can challenge battles or ask for battles. I guarantee you will love it here.

Anyways, check out the rules and the FAQ while you're at it, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Back