• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super-Mudkip

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hello Guys ! First, I'm french, so if I make mistakes... Please tell me where (except if they are too many... xD).

My name is Lucas. I'm 20 years old. I like Mudkip <3. I've just registered here because I like Pokémon and I want to follow Pokémon Garnet's progress.

I started playing at Pokémon with Yellow version. And my favorite game is Soul Silver <3

Well... If you have any question, you can ask me. I will answer you (Except if I don't understand... xD)

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    So I herd you liek mudkips.....I'm sorry, I had to do that.

Welcome to the fourms! And what type of french do you speak? (Canadian/France)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I didn't really see any mistakes and even if they're are you can still understand you so that shouldn't be a problem. :P Mudkips are nice their one of my favourite starters. Pokemon Garnet is a great game being progressed through and its great you want to follow it. I love playing yellow as you had a Pikachu following you around, and i never did play soul silver.. ill play it eventually. If you have any questions about PC feel free to message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    OBLIGATORY POST IS DEFINITELY OBLIGATORY.

Spoiler:

Consider the above spoiler a "welcome to PC" gift. <3

Alas, welcome to PC, Lucas. :D I started with Red when I was young, and then I moved to Yellow. I remember naming my Pikachu "Shock" after the move Thundershock. It got stuck with me ever since. xD

You'll definitely find huge Pokemon fans here, so you won't have a problem fitting in here. :D Interesting to see that you're also a fan of Pokemon Garnet's progress. I hope you can get to playing the game. ^_^

Read the rules, the FAQ, and PM me or any of the staff if you need help, as I'm quite glad to assist you. Also be sure to check out the Adoption Center if you like! See ya!

Years
    Hello Guys ! First, I'm french, so if I make mistakes... Please tell me where (except if they are too many... xD).

My name is Lucas. I'm 20 years old. I like Mudkip <3. I've just registered here because I like Pokémon and I want to follow Pokémon Garnet's progress.

I started playing at Pokémon with Yellow version. And my favorite game is Soul Silver <3

Well... If you have any question, you can ask me. I will answer you (Except if I don't understand... xD)

Hi Lucas, I see your English is pretty good.

As Brickbuster said, make sure you contact someone with a name written in bold (moderators).

Also, read the rules if you can.

Have fun!

- Hikari10

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Relax Super-Mudkip! The NU/W section is one of the lightest sections around here on PC. we don't care much about your grammar, as long as you made yourself clear. Anyway, I herd you liek mudkipz? I jhave not heard of Pokemon Garnet (not too big a fan of Jhacks) but I am pretty sure our people in the Emulation section can clearly guide you to the right path! :)

Anyway, feel free to PM me or such if you have any questions. See ya!

Back