• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Party Bros.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    lol. Is she hyped up or what? Give it all for SuperSingerGal! *hears applause* Wow, you guys are the best audience. xP. hey sketch, I could send you those sprites if you want.

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    i jus havent posted in whil...lolz! im bored while listenin 2 Copa Cabanna in tha background (american idol in livin rm on big screen and suround sound sterio(spck...lolz!) mii brain is turned off, im at home n hang out mode!.....jordan, email me bac! READ THESE WORDS, MEMORIZE THEM, EAT EM!!! EMAIL....ME.....BAC.....!!!!!

thats kewl! wats goin on?.....how the game goin?

i g2g, luv yew all! i cant wait itl tha game is out! byez! c u 2morrow jordan!

................................................................................................

I'm tryin 2 get up enough posts to post an http address!

i gotta get up 2 15 to be able to put a url herre!.....

8...oh man! i type so fast cause i wanna post all these, but it says You have to wait 45 seconds between each post...please wait 22 seconds!

9...ugh! i cant take it nemore!.......................1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27 seconds. UGH!!!!!...XD! lolz!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..you used our chipset without permission..
    We didn't go to all the effort of ripping graphics from the game, editting them, and putting it onto a chipset for people to just go and steal without giving us credit..and this is the second thread where you've done that..

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    hey sketch? you should listen Clair and the Phoenix Gamez company people. give them your credit (card), have the permission (slip) to use'th there chip/tilesets and others. I did that once and I was a fool.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    ill make a character.
    chaec this post again in a moment...
    EDIT: done, i think its allingned ok...
    if iot moves funky, tell me n ill fix it.
    Super Party Bros.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sketch, if you're going to use resources that weren't ripped by yourself, you have to follow the policy of the site/individual you got the rips from. Which in this case requires credit.

SuperSingerGal said:
    i jus havent posted in whil...lolz! im bored while listenin 2 Copa Cabanna in tha background (american idol in livin rm on big screen and suround sound sterio(spck...lolz!) mii brain is turned off, im at home n hang out mode!.....jordan, email me bac! READ THESE WORDS, MEMORIZE THEM, EAT EM!!! EMAIL....ME.....BAC.....!!!!!

thats kewl! wats goin on?.....how the game goin?

i g2g, luv yew all! i cant wait itl tha game is out! byez! c u 2morrow jordan!

................................................................................................

I'm tryin 2 get up enough posts to post an http address!

i gotta get up 2 15 to be able to put a url herre!.....

8...oh man! i type so fast cause i wanna post all these, but it says You have to wait 45 seconds between each post...please wait 22 seconds!

9...ugh! i cant take it nemore!.......................1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27 seconds. UGH!!!!!...XD! lolz!
    I have merged all your posts, please do NOT post just to up your postcount, it is considered spam and it also violates the rules regarding consecutive posting.

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    10.......must........have.......5......more........posts.....left....! im baaaac! XD!

oops! i didnt read your post before i posted that! sorry, i'll stop!

i didnt knoe it was spam.....sorry avatar!..... :l

wait, why did you change my post count? i said i was sorry.....nvm.....ill email yew jordan......once again ***is sorry for spammin.....***

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    serpenter said:
    i thought that credit goes in credits at he end of the game...
    How many amateur games are actually finished though? Slim to none. Therefore, credit will most likely never be given that way. Different people have different policies on credit, which should be respected out of..well..respect.
    At PhoenixGamez, we go out of our way to make resources from scratch or ripped from games. Or if we find resources from someone else on the web, we get in contact with them asking for permission to use them. If they say yes, we give credit for their hard work.
    All we want is for people to display a link to our site when they display images that came from our site so that our site gains more recognition and gains more hits to the site, thus giving us more motivation to continue making and gathering more resources for people to use.
    Is a short link asking too much for using our resources that took us hours of our own personal time?

SuperSingerGal - You're an idiot.

Waudby

If you want to get your Post count up just post about the games in other threads so that people get to know you a bit as well.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hey,she's new.Well, anywayz,I don't know which ones you've done.Someone gave them to me a while back and no credit signs or anything were on it.Which graphics did you guys make so I can give credit.I did not have any intentions of taking these graphics off as my own,I definitely was going to include you though Dawson because I remembered presisely that you ripped most of the Zelda graphics for me on another game I had.Anyway,I had no intentions whatsoever to take those graphics off as my own.Sorry to anyone I've offended.
    Dawson:I did not get the sprites from your site!This game will also be finished too!Mainly, it can end at anytime I choose, but all it is is new levels, so it can end anytime and be the whole game.I plan to go very far with this game also.And don't worry,I'll put you two in the credits.I just don't know the site's name.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    hey, seems like everyone is changing they're avatar, and oh nice samus you got there serpenter. i'll change my avatar too.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Eh,I just change my avatar evey few days or so.Well, guess what?It's the weekend!Yay!I plan to release the demo soon.I get a lot of time to work on the game because I get Monday and Tuesday off too for Mardi Gras!I'll get to work!

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    ... im happy, too! i get to play ur game! and watch tv, go to the darkroom (maybe) and talk on mypsace non stop! lolz! wats goin on everybody?

note: i was talkin bout the subject! the play ur game part....n i meant it!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Oh sorry I said the demo will be released on the weekend.It will most likely be tomorrow or the next day since that is part of my weekend for Mardi Gras.I was going to try and release it today, but I couldn't get too much done.Last night I went to an LSU basketball game(they won!)and I didn't get alot done.Tomorrow I also have to go to a friend's house because we're having this huge basketball game at his house.Anyway, I plan the demo to be released then unless something suddenly comes up.
    Oh, and thanks for all the encouraging words guys!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry guys,I've had no free time to work on it at all!I will get alot done today though because there's nothing to do and my little bro is sick.

Back