• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Days
    'A', please.
    Sorry, a miss.
    Actually.....I think I might have a guess, but just to be sure....

Can I get an S?
    A hit!
    All vowels gone, and I don't expect U in three letter word. So how about going with K ?
    Another hit!
    Another hit! Which means...

S K Y - T O W E R

is the final word! The last dungeon in Rescue Team before the final boss fight with Rayquaza!
    Spoiler: Sky Tower OST
    Your turn to make a puzzle since you guessed the last letter!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Probably a Bee Case modeled after Combee, but maybe Vee (as in Eevee) too. Is there something like a Dyna Vee Case (like the Gigantamax Eevee)? Seems like something from Penny. Technically Kee (Berry) and some others also.
    _____

'B', please.

Years
    Probably a Bee Case modeled after Combee, but maybe Vee (as in Eevee) too. Is there something like a Dyna Vee Case (like the Gigantamax Eevee)? Seems like something from Penny. Technically Kee (Berry) and some others also.
    _____

'B', please.

a miss, but...

Is it the Pika-Vee case? Fits well imo, but i dont remember if it has a hyphen.

Correct! The Pika-Vee Case which you can get if you have a LGPE save on the Switch you're playing SV with =3

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Your turn =3

Back