• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

super smash bros. adventures

deoxys2000

deoxys master
Years
  • This is my 1st fanfic thing, so here goes.

The nintendo all-stars (better known as the super smash bros.,) were in their super secret nintendo base. Captain Falcon, Kirby, Mario, and Pichu were in the living room watching wrestling. Fox, Falco, and Mewtwo were in the gym playing basketball, Ganondorf was in the computer room doing some "work", Marth, Roy, Link, and Young Link were working on their sword skills, and Luigi, Pikachu, Samus, and Bowser were playing poker. Then all of a sudden, the Nintendo alarm went off, and all of them went to the Nintendo room. Everyone was there and the president of Nintendo was on the monitor, "We have an emergency! There is a ship full of Xbox 360's coming to the U.S. and for god sakes Ganondorf, put some pants on!" They all looked at Ganondorf and he was in his open-hole boxers with his "one-eyed monster" sticking out. He quickly put his clothes back on and he went on. "Anyway, as I was saying, there is a shipment of Xbox 360's going to the U.S. and you need to stop them! Were counting on you!" Then the screen went black. Luigi said, "Oh my god,........Ganondorf has a really small p***s!" Then everyone laughed and Ganondorf blushed and said "SHUT UP YOU STEREOTYPE!" Then they argued for a few minutes, then Peach took off her top, then everyone shut up. Link said, "We got a situation on our hands, they're shipping Xbox 360's....already! They're not supposed to come out until fall 2006! Those monsters! So we'll go into teams. Pikachu's team with Pichu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo will stand guard here. Mario we'll go with Luigi, Bowser, Kirby, Samus, and Captain Falcon. Mario, you and your team must destroy all the Xbox 360's on the ship! My team will go to the Xbox headquarters and destroy all Xbox's there! I'll go with Zelda, Roy, Marth, Fox, Falco, Ness, and Ganondorf and his 'one eyed monster!'" Everyone laughed again and Ganondorf said, "You're all asses!" And ran off. Then Link and team apologized and then they were running to the nintendo mobile and Mario said, "Hey a wait a minute! We should put some running music on!" Link said, "That's a stupid thing to do!" Then Luigi said, "Ok, then," and put in running music and when they got to the Nintendo mobile, Captain Falcon said, "Man, this is more exciting then when we found out the Ice Climbers were gay!"

stay tuned for chapter 2!

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
  • chapter 2

Everyone got in the nintendo mobile and flew off. Mario and Luigi were arguing on what they wanted to hear. Mario wanted to hear heavy metal, but Luigi wanted to hear some gangsta rap, so Link took his sword and said, "Don't make me go back there and whup both your ***es!" And they were quiet. Meanwhile back at the super secret nintendo base, Mewtwo and poke friends were watching TRL and Mewtwo had a beer and said, "Hey, Pichu look, no hands!" Pichu then headbutted him in the balls and said (as translated), "You're using your phychic powers, dumb***." Then pikachu said, "Pichu, he's drunk." And Pichu apologized and went back to watching TRL. Back at the X ship, Link dropped off Mario and friends and Link and the other characters were going to the Xbox hq. At the ship Mario said to his team, "ok a, we a need to split up. Me, Luigi, and Bowser will a check a the inside. Samus, Captain Falcon, and a Kirby will a check a the outside for a guards. And Shaggy and Scooby will-hey a wait a minute! Where a did you guys a come from?" Shaggy replied, "I don't know if im high or not scoob, but do you see two plumber stereotypes, a fat dinosaur, a pink puffball, a guy in a suit, and a homosexual?" Scooby replied, "Reah, Rereotypes." Then Captain Falcon said, "Hey wait a minute, im not gay!" And Bowser said, "Im not fat, im big boned, and im not a dinosaur, im a turtle thing with a little dragon in me! My grandma was a dragon!" Luigi said, "Yeah, but your still fat!" Then Bowser attempted to throw him off the boat and mario stopped him from doing it. At about that time, Link and team just landed on the top of the Xbox hq, and they found a door, and found that it was locked. So Falco and Fox used their blasters to take out the lock. Then at the super secret nintendo base, Pikachu and team were keeping guard when they heard an explosion, they all went to where the sound was, and there was an army of guards that had a green x logo on them and they were shot by tranquilizers. Meanwhile at the X ship, Mario and team were inside the base when a guard saw them! They ran down the hallway and found even more guards! they were about to attack, then a big forcefield blocked them! And the forcefield completely surrounded them, and Captain Falcon said, "Wow, this really sucks! I hope Pikachu and Link's team are ok." Link and team after about an hour 30, they found the Xbox storage, then when they opened the door, they were ambushed and they were tied up and thrown in a freezer room! Then Falco said, "I should of went with Mario!" Is this the end of the Nintendo all-stars? Will they complete the mission? Is Captain Falcon really gay? "Hey, i said im not gay!" Stayed tuned to find out! "Not gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!"

chapter 3 coming soon!

Last edited:

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
  • chapter 3

i hope i don't get in trouble with double-posting, but here is chapter 3!

When we last met our heroes, it looked like they were pretty screwed, and we think that Captain Falcon might be gay! "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! IM NOT GAYYYYYYY!" Then He woke up and found out that he was on the ship and pretty dumbfounded. "Mario, a-are we still on the ship, I thought we were in some forcefield or something, and where is Shaggy and Scooby?" Mario replied, "What a are you a talking about? Yes, we a still on a the ship, we a aren't in a forcefield, and why a are you a talking about a Shaggy and Scooby? We a are a Nintendo characters, not a stupid a stoner hippies that a track fake a ghosts." Kirby said, "maybe you had a hangover from the 64 beers you drunk!" Captain Falcon said, " Well, in my dream, i saw Link's team stuck in a freezer, and someone raided our super secret Nintendo base!" Samus said, " Tch, yeah right, they are problably doing a good job." Meanwhile at the Xbox hq, Link and team were still stuck in the freezer, and Falco was still complaining that he should of been on Mario's team, but he shut up when he saw that Zelda's nipples were getting hard since they were in a freezer, and then someone came in. It looked like secret service or something and took all of them to this room that said "boss" and that was it, when they went in, they saw a.........meanwhile at the Super Secret Nintendo Base, Pikachu and team woke up and couldn't see, but then found out that he was in the closet, and tried to move his arms, but he couldn't, so he tried biting on the rope until the rope broke free, then he got out of the closet to find out that Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, and Pichu were on the couch watching Best week ever, then Pikachu got p****d off and said as translated, "why the f**k didn't you see me in the closet?!?" Then Mewtwo said, "Well, we were all stuck in that closet and I used my phychic powers to break free of the ropes and we had a super awesome battle and we-"then Jigglypuff interrupted and said, "we kicked their a***s." And Pikachu said, "Then why didn't you help me out!?!" And Mewtwo said, "We just wanted to see your reaction when you thought you were in trouble!" Then Pikachu used thunder on Mewtwo's balls and Pikachu walked into the kitchen and said, "Im gonna go get a beer." Meanwhile at the Xbox ship, Mario and team were still searching, and Captain Falcon was still confused. Then they saw a room that looked havily locked. So they tried to break in, but nothing worked. Then Captain Falcon punched the door in anger, and it fell down with a thud, and they went inside. They were shocked to find.........Meanwhile at the Xbox hq, Link and team went inside the "boss" room and found none other than.............Master Chief. They were shocked except for Link said sarcasticlly, "Wow, I never saw that coming!" And Master Chief told them to sit down. He said, "So you think that you were gonna come this way to destroy my hq? HAHAHAHAHA! Do you think were that stupid? WERE XBOX! WE ARE THE GREATEST THING TO VIDEO GAMES SINCE, WELL, XBOX!!! And there is nothing you can do about it, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Then all of a sudden there was a crash in the window, and they were shocked to find....

see you in chapter 4!

Back