• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros Brawl (characters in it and characters u hope is in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is about the new Super smash bros game. so far, all i know is that, the characters the have revealed are : Link, mario, Pit, wario, metaknight [preety good], Samus with suit and without suit, snake(some sniper dude), and some old characters. also the have finishing moves. there are some pics in gamespot.

characters are hope are in it: Blaziken, rukario, zelda(shiek)[obviously, uve seen my sig], goku would be sweet(too bad he isnt part of nintendoT_T).

games is gona b $49.99. i dono if the have it in japan or something but i think they would sell it there too. o.o i wonder why i said that

Last edited:
    Years
    Using the word 'gay' in an offending/demanding way is not allowed in this forum, no matter how open/narrow-minded you are. Watch out your other words too, this is not an adults forum~ So remember not to do it again. =D

I always hoped for Banjo-Kazooie, but seems like my prayers are useless...
    One thing I know is that Wario pwns everybody~

Years
    im not narrow minded and the only people i like in the whole mario series is mario and luigi. waluigi and wario are just pointless addons to the series. they both look almost like mario and luigi. i think nintendo didnt have time to make good characters. in other words, (wario is probably just another clone of mario)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hooray for Brawl. I have my own hopes, but I'm happy enough that it's finally coming out.

*chanting* Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero */chanting*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    games is gona b $49.99. i dono if the have it in japan or something but i think they would sell it there too. o.o i wonder why i said that

I wonder why you said that too. XD

And...as far as character design goes for Wario and Waluigi. They are supposed to look like copies of Mario and Luigi. Just lok at their names. Wario is "Mario" and "warui" (which is Japanese for "bad"). Same with Waluigi... "warui" and "Luigi". Both characters were designed as evil counterparts and gross exaggerations of Mario and Luigi. I think they look the part.

Anyway... characters that I would like to see include:

Captain Olimar (and maybe Louie, for an Ice Climbers type of thing)
    Ganon
    Ganondorf (I know he was in Melee, but he was a slow Captain Falcon copy. @@ He should be more original)
    Wario (he's there)
    Waluigi (give him as many supporting roles until he gets his own game!)

And...I've had a longer and much more awesome list than that in the past, but I've forgotten it all. Maybe I'll look it up in an old thread and post it here.

Just hope they don't have Diddy Kong or Tingle.

Years
    I actually made up a list with my top ten picks. I'll quote the post:

#10: King Dedede
    First Appearance: Kirby Dream Land

I've hear complaints about King D's size. But seriously, if BOWSER is in SSB:M, then I'm pretty sure King Dedede can fit in Brawl. Dedede's tubby body can be a weakness, making him slower. Though his hammer can be a powerful weapon. Meta Knight just got in, so it won't be a big surprise to see the King grace the presence of the Wii version.

#9: Tom Nook
    First Appearance: Animal Crossing

...COME ON! It's Tom Nook! Don't you just want to whack him over the head? In all seriousness, he could be an ultra secret character, and his attacks could be animal crossing "weapons". His shovel could burry a bag o bombs disguised as a bell bag. If anything, Nook should get somewhat of a Cameo....srrsly...Maybe, SSB Shop owner?

#8: Issac
    First Appearance: Golden Sun

Yeah, Issac's chance in getting into Brawl is a hit or miss. Sure, I bought Golden Sun and thought it was a brilliant RPG, but the rest of the world? I'm not so sure...Either way, Issac is the main character in the first game of the two part series, Golden Sun. He's seen weilding a Sword, an Axe, or a Mace, so you'll never know what he'll bring if accepted in Brawl. Issac uses the mysterious "Psyenergy" to cast magic and make giant floating hands move stuff for him, so Psyenergy could be a big part in his abilities. There's a good lot of characters in Golden Sun, and if Issac makes it, we could see Jenna <3 in the fray. Which would be total hawtness.

#7: Another Pokemon
    First Appearance: Pokemon Red/Green

Let's make this as simple as possible.

I only want one.

I want no Pikachu clones, nor do I want Snorelax Minis or small brown foxes which have many evolutions. AND NO, I DON'T WANT DEOXYS EITHER.

...I want Poliwhirl.

YES, POLIWHIRL. I've wanted Poliwhirl since the first time I picked up the N64 Controller with the SSB game pak in it. Poliwhirl is one of my fave all time Pokemon ever. From his cute design, and his awesome moves, I'm pleading for Poliwhirl to grace us with it's presence in the Wii game. *Sigh* or maybe it'll only be a washed up dream...

#6: Little Mac
    First Appearance: Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!!

Yeah, Little Mac is that Pink Suited guy on YTMND. He's a fighter, and can go one on one with Mike Tyson without losing an ear. Yep, Little Mac has also appeared in Fight Night Round 2, beating up REAL boxers. So, lets see him go toe to toe against his former ref, Mario? Besides, retro is cool these days, right?

#5: Samurai Goroh
    First Appearence: F-Zero

Goroh has been Falcon's rival since the SNES. Falcon appears in SSB. See where I'm coming from? Goroh's appeared in every F-Zero game since his debut (Well, besides MAximum Verlosity, which was sh*t anyways, lol), even in the Anime. Goroh can use a mix of attacks combining his hulking power and sword-weilding capabilities to pull off moves. Another F-Zero character that could be sutible is Black Shadow, the "Antogonist" of the series (Well, the whole cast are pretty evil. It's hard to tell who's evil and who's not. Black Shadow, however, you just know he's evil) could possibly join the fray as well. Maybe even F-Zero GP Legends Star, Rick Wheeler, could possibly fight alongside Falcon. As long as they don't have Dub Voices, I'm fine with it.

#4: Ridley
    First Appearance: Metroid

Ridley is the second of the 3 main bosses in Metroid (The others being Kraid and Mother Brain, who are stationary at most times). He's a constant thorn in Samus' side thoughout the series, appearing in Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, and Metroid Fusion in different forms, making him being the most frequent boss in Metroid history. Shrinking him down to Smash Bros would be killer, expecialy since the Metroid series only has one repersentitive.

#3: Slippy Toad/Wolf O'Donnel
    First Appearance: Star Fox/Star Fox 64

We got Falco and Fox, so naturally, we might get another Smasher. Slippy? Slippy's a crazy guy, he may be a genious, but he always needs backup. If SSBB captured Slippy in a sort of "Luigi" style, it would be kick ASS. If not, Wolf'll do. He could be a more powerful version of Fox, with different attacks of corse. He'd be a lil bit slower than our Star Fox heroes. Also, Krystal.

#2: Balloon Fighter Guy
    First Appearance: Balloon Fight

...There need not be any questions asked. He's in. He's pwnfull. He's Nintendo's top Old Skool mascot. If he's not in, I'll cry.

#1: Ike
    First Appearance: Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radience

Ike gets the top of da list. If Wario and Meta Knight wern't already in the game, he'd get third. But now, he's number one. Ike is from the first 3D Fire Emblem, and the first main character to not be bore noble birth. No, he's not going to end up a Marth Clone, more like, a totally different fighting style. We see an unknown castle...some wonder if that is Daian Castle...if it is, Ike will more than likely be included in SSBB. Another character from the FE series I'd like to see is the Black Knight, from the same game. Though, it's not the END of the world if he's not in it. It IS if Ike isn't.

this is from another board, I tried to censor any "Naughty" words I may have placed.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    im not narrow minded and the only people i like in the whole mario series is mario and luigi. waluigi and wario are just pointless addons to the series. they both look almost like mario and luigi. i think nintendo didnt have time to make good characters. in other words, (wario is probably just another clone of mario)

umm bud Wario and Walugi is Mario and Luigi cousin. And when u say Nintendo coudn.t make and good charecters why does Wario sell millions of copies a year. Wario and mario are really not the same. Same with Luigi and Waluigi. Mario and Luigi have girl friedns The W bros dont.

Wario was mad that Mario always pushed him around as kids.
    Walugi is mad people said Luigi better than him.

Any way I like to see Blaziken
    Sonic and Tails
    Megaman
    others later

Demonik Sorciz

Peace, Love, & Happiness 4EVE!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME, THE SMASH BROS SERIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME, THE SMASH BROS SERIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Please reframe from typing in all caps and posting slightly off topic, thank you sweetie.

Anyway sweeties, here's who I hope to be in SSBB
    1. Sonic the Hedgehog
    2. Fiece Deinty Link =3
    3. Princess Daisy
    4. Samus in her Fusion suit.
    5. Diddy Kong
    6. Bomberman! =3
    7. Blaziken
    8. Wes (the main character from Pokémon Collosuem.)
    9. Deoxys
    10. Viewtiful Joe
    11. Chrono

And last but least, the one, the only, the kawaii
    Toad!
    =3

Years
    okay then i just hate the mario series thats all! but i l ike mario kart ds and the new super mario bros for ds. thats all i like. and y would u want a pokemon character. its not like he has powers like any of the other ppl on ssbm

Years
    I'd like blaziken, but he'd be a slight falcon clone

think Blaze Kick, Falcon kick
    Fire Punch, Falcon Punch
    Sky Uppercut, whatver that attack was falcon had
    and thats probably it.

I'd like to see Fierce deity link, he was awesome.

and Zero would be awesome, but I doubt he'll get in, probably megaman will

Wolf O'donnel would be awesome O.o

and vehicles might make it better, or it would ruin it

Last edited:

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Please reframe from typing in all caps and posting slightly off topic, thank you sweetie.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog
    2. Fiece Deinty Link =3
    3. Princess Daisy
    5. Diddy Kong
    6. Bomberman! =3
    7. Blaziken
    9. Deoxys
    10. Viewtiful Joe
    11. Chrono

Toad!
    =3
    we think the same thing.
    but i would also like to see...tadada!

mega man!!!

Years
    Im just glad that a super smash bros. game has another kirby character (meta knight, one of da coolest i might add) They should have a chracter from metroid prime hunters (trace is cool) in it or some other metroid character.

Demonik Sorciz

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010

1. Sonic the Hedgehog
    2. Fiece Deinty Link =3
    3. Princess Daisy
    5. Diddy Kong
    6. Bomberman! =3
    7. Blaziken
    9. Deoxys
    10. Viewtiful Joe
    11. Chrono

Toad!
    =3

my font is automatically in caps ;) :D

one person i want in it is: Dracula (the castlevania games)

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
    ^Of course you do, because you're a bloodsucking goth emo.

If Roy isn't back in this game, then I'm not buying it. Period. I don't care about anyone or anything else.

Bippa

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    okay then i just hate the mario series thats all! but i l ike mario kart ds and the new super mario bros for ds. thats all i like. and y would u want a pokemon character. its not like he has powers like any of the other ppl on ssbm

BECAUSE POKEMON ARE FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I mean their attacks are tottaly diffrent. U cant hate a series when u have their games and enjoy them. You just dont like specific charecters.

Any way I forgot Toad
    King Deede and Waldee I think thats his name are cool

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Yeah, I say they have more of the "popular" Pokes (Eevee, Blaziken, mebbe a few legendaries. I mean, they had Mewtwo! So that means legendaries are a possiblilty.) in Brawl, and I don't mean Jigglypuff (WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME.) and Pichu, a step down from Pikachu, WHO HURTS ITSELF WHEN IT USES ELECTRICY. I mean better ones such as Rukario/Lucario, Blaziken, Umbreon (Okay, he's not that good, I just like him), and Typhlosion. And keep Mewtwo in there. I haven't lost a match with him yet. And I agree with Bippa. Sorta. If they don't have Roy, then that's going to put the game lower on my "must - have" list. But I'll probably still get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonik Sorciz

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Yeah, I say they have more of the "popular" Pokes (Eevee, Blaziken, mebbe a few legendaries. I mean, they had Mewtwo! So that means legendaries are a possiblilty.) in Brawl, and I don't mean Jigglypuff (WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME.) and Pichu, a step down from Pikachu, WHO HURTS ITSELF WHEN IT USES ELECTRICY. I mean better ones such as Rukario/Lucario (Oh, offtopic, but does anyone know where to get that movie? Other than with Spanish subtitles on Youtube. Wal-mart, Blockbuster, and Movie-Gallery don't have it where I live, PM me.) , Blaziken, Umbreon (Okay, he's not that good, I just like him), and Typhlosion. And keep Mewtwo in there. I haven't lost a match with him yet. And I agree with Bippa. Sorta. If they don't have Roy, then that's going to put the game lower on my "must - have" list. But I'll probably still get it.

ya, i agree, cept for takin pichu out, they should leave pichu in, ive almost never lost a match with him, hes my fave character :D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    hmmm, I would like to see:

Wind Waker Link (Or w/ ezlo 8D)
    Tetra/Wind Waker Zelda (sorta like Zelda/Sheik)
    Sonic
    Tails
    NiGHTS
    Ralts and/or Gardevoir
    Pachirissu
    Lucario
    Ike (Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance)
    Andy (Why has'nt anyone considered Advance Wars Characters?)
    Fawful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back