• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • I used to play SSBB a lot back then when the Wii was the only thing that could keep me occupied. Now I never play it, except during parties when I play it with friends. It's definitely one of my favorite games to play with a group of friends.

I used to know how to use every character, but if I were to go back and play it now I would most likely screw up and lose with the exception of my main character, Lucario.

To be honest, I don't agree with the whole, "Lucario replaced Mewtwo, and Mewtwo is better..." and all that bs, but I do agree that they should have kept Mewtwo in the game along with all of the previous Melee characters (such as Roy, Dr. Mario, etc) mainly because variety is always good and who doesn't want to see all the Fire Emblem characters battling each other, or all the links proving their strength? I know I would.

wilso

Grass Master
    Years
  • its a good game but tbh i love melee more because of its fast paced and that there isnt 30 or more peoples to chose from >.< but any way my mains are luigi, marth, captain falcon and mr game and watch dat hammer attack =P

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years
  • It's probably one of the greatest Wii games ever created. It's fun to play with a bunch of friends. I did wish they would have put more depth in the combos, but then on another angle, the minimalism of the attacks seem streamline and great. The Pokés are so underpowered imo, except for Pokémon trainer. My main is Kirby. :3

On the sequel, yeah, I can't waaait! :3 I hope it won't take that long, assuming it's for the the Wii U, because I don't like the launch titles of the Wii U, which is pretty much stopping me from getting one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    I liked it back when I had the Wii, although I do think that melee's combat was more balanced. I also remember that Brawl's multiplayer was so bad that it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Fox is my fav character. Using him requires a lot of quick thinking and strategic planning.

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    It was a non-stop game for me in 2008, but I stopped playing it shortly after. Project M seems to be breathing some more life into it for me though.

Back