• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Melee Club!:P

Favourite Character/s?

• Total voters

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    OMG!

Wow!!!

I got two new trophies the other day, just by getting faster and faster times on the Target Test with all the characters (all characters' times are now at 28 seconds or faster, yay). ^_^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My best is with Ganondorf. I got like 850m. I have no idea what that is in feet...

Edit: I'm leaving PC for a while. A need 2 co-owners to look after this club.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

Years
    Yes you two may join! Sorry for the lateness!

And PECI, cool! My total is like 13 minutes.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Okay, I need some help with SSBM, coolmaster.

I mean, I wanna get all the trophies.

So far, I have 263!

So, that basically means I only have about 27 left to get, and I'll have them all.

Yay!!! ^_^

And I printed out a list of all of the trophies the other day.

I think I'm missing some of the Smash trophies from All Star mode (those won't be too hard to get).

I'm also missing the Captain Olimar trophy (I don't have a Pikmin save file, unfortunately).

But, other than those trophies, I'm not sure which other ones I'm missing....

Do you know which ones you can only get by unlocking stuff in the game?

I need like a list of those or something.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Oh, that's okay.

I guess I'll just do a search for it on Google or something.

Wow!

I've done really well on the game!

I didn't know I had that much more trophies! O_O

That's amazing!

And by the way, coolmaster, I found out that there's one trophy you can only get by having unlocked every single one of the Bonuses, such as Immortal, Beam Swordsman, Giant KO, Super Spy and things like that.

That's gonna be a hard trophy to get....

I mean, I've gotten a lot of those bonuses that give you points and stuff, but I haven't gotten all of them.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Smash melee...hah

I've beat it. Everything really...there's not much I can talk about here cause--I've gotten everything O_o

but there's always home run contest

Eon-Rider

Years
    Dakota said:
    Smash melee...hah

I've beat it. Everything really...there's not much I can talk about here cause--I've gotten everything O_o

but there's always home run contest
    That's nice...

What's your top score for Ganondorf in HRC?

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    Hello there! I'm YtU. Can I join? I love SSBM, not to mention I have all kinds of AR codes for it. :)

Completely changing the subject, I once put on some codes that included:

A code that made P1 size 5.0 (The biggest you can normaly get)
    A code that made P1 Giga Bowser
    A code that made all players face forward
    And a code that made items bounce, and that could enable you to zoom out much farther in camera mode.

I then set the items to only Super Mushrooms. When I went into camera mode, got a Super Mushroom with Giga Bowser, and took a picture, I saw that Giga was so big, his entire foot took up the whole of the stage Corneria. XD

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

Years
    OMG. I forgot about this club...

~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    Hello there! I'm YtU. Can I join? I love SSBM, not to mention I have all kinds of AR codes for it. :)

Completely changing the subject, I once put on some codes that included:

A code that made P1 size 5.0 (The biggest you can normaly get)
    A code that made P1 Giga Bowser
    A code that made all players face forward
    And a code that made items bounce, and that could enable you to zoom out much farther in camera mode.

I then set the items to only Super Mushrooms. When I went into camera mode, got a Super Mushroom with Giga Bowser, and took a picture, I saw that Giga was so big, his entire foot took up the whole of the stage Corneria. XD
    And woah...

Years
    I Recentlly Play Home Run Contest, And I Cannot Hit More Than 1000 Feets With Marth, Pichu, Link, Young Link, Someone Can Say Me How To Do It?

Eon-Rider

Years
    PECI said:
    I Recentlly Play Home Run Contest, And I Cannot Hit More Than 1000 Feets With Marth, Pichu, Link, Young Link, Someone Can Say Me How To Do It?
    For Marth:
    Easy Way - Keep doing Dairs and L-cancel then swing the bat.
    Hard Way - Bat Drops (plus L-cancel) then swing the bat.

For Pichu:
    Easy Way - Use Thunder 3 times then no ping hit.
    Hard Way - Bat drops then swing the bat.

To do Pichu's No Ping hit, you need to be facing left (towards the wall) and swing at it (not at the bat).

I'm pretty bad at Young Link's and Link's so... I can't help.

Back