• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros, melee

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I have it, but the fact that my GC won't read ANY of my game discs anymore makes true another fact that I don't play it anymore. -_-;

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I have it, I got all the chars and everything, it's an awesome game...the only game I like more than it would be Wind Waker...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I've thoughroly mastered that game and raped anyone that's faced me so far. But I've been playing DDR so much lately that my SSBM skills have gotten rusty and now I beat every with less force...muwahaha

Every trophy...every character, over 1600 with every character in Home Run, insanely low times in Target mode (I have no idea how I got so low with ganondorf)

BOO ya!

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Play 20 hrs. of Vs. Mode to get him... Either that, or 20 Combined Hours...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Anyone ever discover that missingo glitch? I heard about it and really didn't belive it, but then I got it as a playable character. I still have no idea what I did.

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Jolteon!!! said:
    NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY XD, who can i play with?, come to my house!!!

There is a way to settle this, although I consider it cheating... =P

Just leave a Vs. Game on with a 1-stock match with 2 or more controllers when you sleep, and when you wake up, kill everyone. Mewtwo MAY pop up then. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I play that game all the friggin' time. I've mastered most every character. (except Ness...I can't kill anyone with him. I'm lucky that i managed to beat classic mode with him to Unlock Marth/Mr. G&W)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I can spank most people with any character...I'd have to say my worst character is bowser though, I'm just not down with bowser...

I love killing people with the Game and Watch and Zelda (not shiek). And if you ever face me in a team match jigglyPuFF PWNZ juu!!

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Jigglypuff does kill in a team. Her mid-air agility is, like, woah... And the fact that she falls slow gives her the ability to use the 'Wall of Pain' much easier then the other chars. ^^;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    And if your teamed with a Link ro ganon that can just stall em for a while, wind up! Experts will rarely ever allow themselves to get hit by that move, but it's a nooB killer extraordinaire!

BOO ya!

Back