• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. (SmaBura) Thread

Favorite SSBM character?

• Mario

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Luigi

• Dr. Mario

• Peach

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bowser

• Yoshi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey Kong

• Samus

• Ness

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Fox

• Falco

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

• Kirby

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Link

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

• Young Link

• Ganondorf

• Pikachu

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Pichu

• Jigglypuff

• Mewtwo

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Roy

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Ice Climbers

• Mr. Game and Watch

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    My favorites are Mewtwo, Roy, Link, Young Link, and Mario.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Link hands down, but I guess this topic doesnt really matter anymore since Super Smash Bros. Brawl or whatever it is called is coming out along with the revolution in........ the fall.............. am I right?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Link is the one that I always pick. He can take down opponets easily.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Let's see...

The character I'm best with is Link, mostly cos I played him to death early on in the game. Saying that, I'm pretty sweet with a lot of characters now, although I still struggle a bit with specialty characters like Marth. He's one of those that needs good timing, and it's something I've never been completely perfect with. I like a lot of the speed characters, Falco and Pichu being among my faves to use.

Looking forward to Brawl, including the use of Pit from Kid Icarus. I dunno, it's something about archers that I like.

Years
  • Rioku_Zanketa said:
    so is ROY!!!and he's stronger! :P ooohh...I wish I could challange you...ONLY for the sake of Roy that is...:laugh:
    Save it for when SSBB comes out with Online matches! LOL
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    blades.yeap.got it...does that mean that when SSBB come out,our best characters might be pit?!!!!!...think about it...he has a sword also...

but still..the swordsmen ROCK!!!!! :rambo:
    How come you didn't mention my favorite new Swordsman, Meta Knight? He's the best from what I can gather.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Shadeslayer said:
    Go Yoshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

You should've written more, that counts as spam.

In the two SB games, my favorite character has always been Ness. Now I know everyone may think that Ness isn't that strong, but that's your opinion, Ness to me is a very well-balanced character. I've killed so many Kongs with PK Flash when they are out of the ring and the PK Thunder is very useful when you know how to use it(I'm not talking about that it saves you from falling, but how to use it in a strategy position) and you gotta love that Home-run bat, it's beaten me so many enemies in the past~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I always liked Kirby~ He is the cutest one in my opinion. Im also very good in almost all of his different forms.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Yoshi used to be the only charicter I used. I think that Capt. Falcon has powerful attacks, but the're so slow (They take so long to power up), other charicters usually hit him before he even attacks.

I think Bowser and D.K. have major disadvantages. So does Peach. Bow and D.K. are slow, have slow attacks, and although the're attacks look strong, some of the other non-uber charicters attacks are stronger!

And Peach doesen't even deserve this paragraph. She's slow, she's weak, and the only thing cool about her is that she has an umbrella! (HAHA! That wasen't even a whole paragraph!) "Princess Peach. i can actually pull off that move she does in the movie." What move? Hmm...

But that doesen't mean the other girls are weak. Personally, I can kick butt with Shiek/Zelda, and although I don't like her, I know that Saumus has wonderful long-range attacks, and not to mention her speed. And her other attacks are quite powerful.

Lets see... I don't quite know. Are the only uber charicters the unlockable ones! The ones you have to unlock to fight with? Or are some normal charries uber too? O___O Is Meta a charicter you can unlock?

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Oh and here's the list guys. If you bother to care about what I post.

-=TOP=-

Sheik
    Fox
    Marth

-=UPPER=-

Falco
    Peach
    Captain Falcon
    Samus
    Jigglypuff

-=HIGH=-

Ganondorf
    Mario
    Dr. Mario
    Luigi

-=MIDDLE=-

Link
    Pikachu
    Ice Climbers
    Roy
    Zelda
    Young Link
    Yoshi

-=LOW=-

Ness
    Donkey Kong
    Kirby
    Mr. Game&Watch
    Mewtwo

-=BOTTOM=-

Bowser
    Pichu

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Huh, I guess I forgot to mention Pichu... Thank you Agent9! Considering it hurts itself every time it attacks, and it's attacks aren't very useful to begin with, I'd say Pichu it pretty bad. Who agrees?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • MegaLightBlaze said:
    Save it for when SSBB comes out with Online matches! LOL

How come you didn't mention my favorite new Swordsman, Meta Knight? He's the best from what I can gather.
    cuz I was thinking that he'd also be very easy to knock away....like kirby,but if not,then I mean him as well then.....

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • My friends and I have been playing SSBM since it's release. We're very competitive against each other. Occasionally we'll hunt down local SSBM fans who love the game as much as we do and play against them. The character I most kick arse with is Marth. He's faster than Roy but still quite powerful. He has good knockout attacks and as a bonus, his counter lasts slightly longer than Roy's.

My favs:
    1. Marth
    2. Samus
    3. Falco

Sneas

Burning Blaze.
    Years
  • My favorite is Pichu because he is very fast and I can use him better than everyone else.

Back