• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Delayed... Again

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    You can be upset. @@ My point was that a lot of you [not necessarily you in particular] are taking this delay as a personal attack. Which is absolutely absurd.

I know people want the game. I want it too. And it's bummer it was delayed again, even if for a short while. But to the people who see this as a personal attack brought on by the apparently evil and fan-hating Nintendo - it's just bizarre.

Causing an inconvenience to yourself or to anyone else was not Nintendo's intention. Even if that was not what you were trying to convey, that is how it is coming across.

I agree with that second GameSpot comment you posted. Purely a business decision.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I thought it had been proven that it was a shipping issue? That there weren't enough disks to make enough games to ship to US. In fact, there were barely enough to make enough for Japan, which is why they weren't delayed as long....

I'm fairly positive that Sakurai isn't doing this on purpose, either way...

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    You can be upset. @@ My point was that a lot of you [not necessarily you in particular] are taking this delay as a personal attack. Which is absolutely absurd.

I know people want the game. I want it too. And it's bummer it was delayed again, even if for a short while. But to the people who see this as a personal attack brought on by the apparently evil and fan-hating Nintendo - it's just bizarre.

Causing an inconvenience to yourself or to anyone else was not Nintendo's intention. Even if that was not what you were trying to convey, that is how it is coming across.

I agree with that second GameSpot comment you posted. Purely a business decision.

True enough. It's not a personal attack to me unless they leave out Luigi.

But, there is some sort of reasoning for their thinking-even if it's not all too good. With the apparant "shift" to the casual gamers, this is sort of like a kick in the crotch to them. As I said, or failed to mention, actually, is that I had a job before I went to college. As a To-go guy. When the food is delayed, what can I say? I have no control, and we aren't doing it cause we hate the customers. But, that's how they take it. As a working man, I understand their delay, and I will gladly wait. As said, I am only pissed that they now tell us this, as, you know, it was less than a month off.

Oh well.

I'm not saying that I approve of that sort of odd connection. But, that's fanboys for ya :\

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Yes, if they did have to "translate" it wouldn't take that long, I mean, most of the screenies (probably all of them) were in English, the text, etc. I am sure that is is probably 95% translated, but I mean come on...1 month, that means we have to wait 2 WHOLE months -_-" also, screw the apologizing vid, he should give us all free wii points or something! I am now pissed off and bored -_-"

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I thought it had been proven that it was a shipping issue? That there weren't enough disks to make enough games to ship to US. In fact, there were barely enough to make enough for Japan, which is why they weren't delayed as long....

I'm fairly positive that Sakurai isn't doing this on purpose, either way...

Exactly what I heard................ Yep.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Let us wait until the Japan release of Brawl, which isn't very far away from now. We should expect a large amount of news after the japanese debut.

I would have to agree on the shipping problem, it does make sense from anything else that was predicted. I mean almost everybody outside of Japan is planning on buying Brawl, so making plentiful copies of the game sounds pretty wise.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    meh.... I personally don't care:p

I don't have a Wii, so I guess this means I have more time to get one without going nuts over not having one..

Besides, this means they can make more copies of the game.

Abundant fanbase= more likely to buy the games
    More copies of the game= more fans can buy the game
    more Fans Buying game= more money

Back