• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers CrushClaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
  • This is my first RP so please go easy on me. If I have done something wrong, can someone PM me where I should correct it instead of flaming and locking? Thank you.
    Also, this seems extensive because it's based on a fic I planned to do.
    Now let's go!

Plot: Now as every kid knows, the greatest happiness for their childhood can be found in a simple machine, the video game console. Wii, Gameboy, Playstation, Xbox, the choice is endless. But they don't know the real story behind them…
    The video game characters they love so much, Master Chief, Daxter, Pikachu and many others, exist in their own universes only accessible by portals located in their respected makers head office. But these portals are guarded by the executives of the companies with security so tight; you couldn't cut it with an axe. Keys were created and hidden in secret locations across the human world to prevent them from opening. The only was to send characters to the worlds was via the internet. These characters didn't participated in the games, their copies that lived in the computers did.
    Now in these universes, one for each company, they are worlds, one for each series, but the most populated is the Nintendo one. Most of the characters there have been featured in the most popular game for the Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and its processors. This world is made up of all three Super Smash Bros worlds together connected by portals but there was a small glitch. You had to travel to the base room, a small completely white room with three portals respectively, to travel from one game to another.
    All of the characters lived in harmony with each other but a dark force is gathering is the Banishment World. A mysterious new foe from an opposing company is seeking revenge for not being allowed in Brawl. This foe also wishes to take over the Human World by gaining access to the portals. But who is thick enough to fall for a trap….
    Now Nintendo is making a new game, Super Smash Bros CrushClaw ((OOC: I don't care if that's a Pokemon move, it has significance later)) and has created six new characters for it.

Now you are one of these six characters. Move towards the registration dex so you can be transported into the world of Super Smash Bros and begin the quest to discover who this new for is.

Characters Name: Full name required unless it's a Pokemon or something.
    Age: Depends on your character. For example if your going to be say, a Pokemon Trainer, be about twelve or thirteen.
    Game: Also self-explanatory.
    Personality: Don't make it all goody two shoes. No-ones perfect, give them some flaws. If you're stuck think about yourself. What makes you lash out? Think about it.
    Appearance: Don't write two lines; write it so we get a visual image. A pic helps as well.
    Other information: Just other stuff that doesn't fit.
    Powers: Just explain what powers they have. And don't be a n00b about them :P
    Since these characters were just created, you don't need a history unless your character was dug out of the recycle bin :P
    Please note: You can create a Sonic character because of Sonic inclusion in Brawl.

Last edited:

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Looks good. I'm basing him on my character in my comic (The CHOSEN - link in my Sig) if thats alright...

Characters Name:
    Owain the Mongoose

Game: Sonic series. scrapped before original release
    Personality: He is usually calm and quiet, and often has trouble in social situations. He doesn't like talking for too long, and will often try to escape from conversation, or look at his watch desperately. In combat type situations, he will often run on instinct. If a planning session is held before it, He can often come up with a good base idea, but isn't always so good at refining.
    Appearance: A male mongoose, with somewhat spiky black hair, (An image of him is here) His skin is an orange-ish colour, and he usually wears A red shirt, over a dark t-shirt, and a pair of black pants. He wears brownish shoes.
    Other information: An image of him was found in a games data, and the person who found it came up with a comic about him. SEGA eventually found this, and seeing his popularity in this comic, decided to send him in to become part of this new Super Smash Bros. Game.
    Powers: Fire manipulation/ Creation/ control/ immunity...

Let me know if this isn't enough.

Years
  • how many characters can each user have? also for my maria character i wanna put code lyoko cause that's originally where i amde her up at and there are code lyoko games as well. for the wii and ds.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Characters Name: Chiikimon/Komodomon (can switch between his Rookie and Ultimate form, skipping Champion, but his Final Smash is a Mega that skips two Mode Changes)
    Game: Digimon World
    Personality: He seems to be a good Digimon, but when he fights evil, he is merciless. He usually is very brave, and is very intelligent and quick for a dragon/dinosaur/lizard/reptile-like being. He can also have a very fiery temper, which is typical for some Digimon with fire-element abilities. He is known not to give up until he absolutely must.
    Appearance:
    Chiikimon- Described as a "Fairy Dragon", Chiikimon is about the size of your average 6-year-old human, and is somewhat humanoid in appeareance. He had dark green, lime green, and pale green scales all over his body, and he has a 3-foot dragon-like wingspan, and has four clawed fingers on each hand, and three clawed toes on each foot. His tail is 16 inches long, with spikes on the sides, and the tail ends with a strange ball. He also has large yellow reptilian eyes, and horn-like spikes on top of his head, small nostrils, a large, and rather toothy, mouth. He also has fin-like ears and weighs about 25 pounds.
    Komodomon- A 11-foot long, 119 pound, prehistoric lizard-like Digimon with dark brown and lime green scales, no wings, a long, forked tongue, as weird coin-shaped sticking out of his forehead. He also has spikes and fin-like ears, just like Chiikimon's. He also has even sharper claws, and his arms are about the same length of his legs. He usually is seen on all fours, but can walk upright when he feels the need to.
    GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode (Final Smash)- A humanoid Komodomon-like Digimon with tanand dark green scales, large dragon wings, and two suits of armor. His chest,tail, and stomach armor is red and silver, while the armor on his limbs are blue and gold.
    Other information: He first appears in my fic Digimon Heroes, which I am revising on a Digimon Forum I go on. And like just about every other Digimon, he talks, and says the names of his attacks when he uses them.
    Powers: Chiikimon can fly, while Komodomon can't. GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode constantly levitates
    Chiikimon- (B) Venom Grenade (spits out a hot ball of toxic sludge from his mouth, which bounces around the area until it either falls off the stage, or hits an enemy), (Side B) Blaze Kick (his feet becom surrounded by fiery aura, and then he kicks hard), (Up B) Fairy Dragon Claw (he flies up, spins, and when an enemy is touching distance, he slashes them with his claws, and the foe gets knocked down) (Down B) *becomes Komodomon*
    Komodomon- (B) [needs charging up like Lucario's Aura Sphere and Donkey Kong's Wind-up Punch, and is like Bowser's Flame Breath] Toxic Blaze (spits out a hot breath of highly poisonous fire), (Side B) Mystic Tail (the orb on his tail glows with strange energy, and he lashes out his tail) (Up B) Glorious Fangs (jumps up and chomps, then floats down gracefully, and can be used to get back on the stage and can be a powerful attack if timed correctly)
    GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode (Final Smash)- (B) Divine Inferno (shoots a large holy flame from both his hands) (Up B) Jet Cannon (jumps up, and shoots his left hand's cannon down onto the stage [the one with a wolf-like {MagnaGarurumon's} head on the elbow]) (Side B) Kaiser Slash (uses his right hand [the one with the dinosaur-looking {EmperorGreymon's} head on the elbow]'s sword for a fiery stab-and-slash attack) (Down B) Dynamo Burst uses both of his weapons to create a shockwave, and spins)

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Looks good. I'm basing him on my character in my comic (The CHOSEN - link in my Sig) if thats alright...

Characters Name: Owain the Mongoose
    Game: Sonic series. scrapped before original release
    Personality: He is usually calm and quiet, and often has trouble in social situations. He doesn't like talking for too long, and will often try to escape from conversation, or look at his watch desperately. In combat type situations, he will often run on instinct. If a planning session is held before it, He can often come up with a good base idea, but isn't always so good at refining.
    Appearance: A male mongoose, with somewhat spiky black hair, (An image of him is here) His skin is an orange-ish colour, and he usually wears A red shirt, over a dark t-shirt, and a pair of black pants. He wears brownish shoes.
    Other information: An image of him was found in a games data, and the person who found it came up with a comic about him. SEGA eventually found this, and seeing his popularity in this comic, decided to send him in to become part of this new Super Smash Bros. Game.
    Powers: Fire manipulation/ Creation/ control/ immunity...

Let me know if this isn't enough.
    Acepted :)

how many characters can each user have? also for my maria character i wanna put code lyoko cause that's originally where i amde her up at and there are code lyoko games as well. for the wii and ds.
    One per player.

Characters Name: Chiikimon/Komodomon (can switch between his Rookie and Ultimate form, skipping Champion, but his Final Smash is a Mega that skips two Mode Changes)
    Game: Digimon World
    Personality: He seems to be a good Digimon, but when he fights evil, he is merciless. He usually is very brave, and is very intelligent and quick for a dragon/dinosaur/lizard/reptile-like being. He can also have a very fiery temper, which is typical for some Digimon with fire-element abilities. He is known not to give up until he absolutely must.
    Appearance:
    Chiikimon- Described as a "Fairy Dragon", Chiikimon is about the size of your average 6-year-old human, and is somewhat humanoid in appeareance. He had dark green, lime green, and pale green scales all over his body, and he has a 3-foot dragon-like wingspan, and has four clawed fingers on each hand, and three clawed toes on each foot. His tail is 16 inches long, with spikes on the sides, and the tail ends with a strange ball. He also has large yellow reptilian eyes, and horn-like spikes on top of his head, small nostrils, a large, and rather toothy, mouth. He also has fin-like ears and weighs about 25 pounds.
    Komodomon- A 11-foot long, 119 pound, prehistoric lizard-like Digimon with dark brown and lime green scales, no wings, a long, forked tongue, as weird coin-shaped sticking out of his forehead. He also has spikes and fin-like ears, just like Chiikimon's. He also has even sharper claws, and his arms are about the same length of his legs. He usually is seen on all fours, but can walk upright when he feels the need to.
    GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode (Final Smash)- A humanoid Komodomon-like Digimon with tanand dark green scales, large dragon wings, and two suits of armor. His chest,tail, and stomach armor is red and silver, while the armor on his limbs are blue and gold.
    Other information: He first appears in my fic Digimon Heroes, which I am revising on a Digimon Forum I go on. And like just about every other Digimon, he talks, and says the names of his attacks when he uses them.
    Powers: Chiikimon can fly, while Komodomon can't. GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode constantly levitates
    Chiikimon- (B) Venom Grenade (spits out a hot ball of toxic sludge from his mouth, which bounces around the area until it either falls off the stage, or hits an enemy), (Side B) Blaze Kick (his feet becom surrounded by fiery aura, and then he kicks hard), (Up B) Fairy Dragon Claw (he flies up, spins, and when an enemy is touching distance, he slashes them with his claws, and the foe gets knocked down) (Down B) *becomes Komodomon*
    Komodomon- (B) [needs charging up like Lucario's Aura Sphere and Donkey Kong's Wind-up Punch, and is like Bowser's Flame Breath] Toxic Blaze (spits out a hot breath of highly poisonous fire), (Side B) Mystic Tail (the orb on his tail glows with strange energy, and he lashes out his tail) (Up B) Glorious Fangs (jumps up and chomps, then floats down gracefully, and can be used to get back on the stage and can be a powerful attack if timed correctly)
    GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode (Final Smash)- (B) Divine Inferno (shoots a large holy flame from both his hands) (Up B) Jet Cannon (jumps up, and shoots his left hand's cannon down onto the stage [the one with a wolf-like {MagnaGarurumon's} head on the elbow]) (Side B) Kaiser Slash (uses his right hand [the one with the dinosaur-looking {EmperorGreymon's} head on the elbow]'s sword for a fiery stab-and-slash attack) (Down B) Dynamo Burst uses both of his weapons to create a shockwave, and spins)

Acepted. Only 3 more people can sign up.

Years
  • ok. heres mine.

Characters Name: Princess Kari Koopa
    Game: Mario
    Personality: Brave, Kind, adventurous
    Other information: Kari is a half human half koopa girl with most human features and little koopa features. she wears a tropical mini-skirt, tiger striped hooch top, tan dsandals, has orange/red/light brown hair, orange eyes, height is 5,5 and weight is 139. she carries a bow 'n' quiver as her weapons and has been getting good at fighting from training with her father, the koopa king. when kari was 3 days old, an ambush happened apon Koopa Castle. her father went yo hold off the minions of the shadow queen while her mother took her to one of the doomships. her father followed,, got on, and took off. But, they kept coming and her father counter attack with his fire breath but it counter attacked one of their own and an explosion happened rocking the doomship. Kari, who was in her little baby basket, sslid to the edge and fell overboard. last she heard was her mother crying and calling out her name. the next day she ended on an island called Delfino on the shores of gelato beach where the mayor of pianta village and his wife found her and took her in. 3 years later, Kari was walking on the beach when she found a boat washed up and found her mother. appearently, her parents went back to the castle when there was one minion that was waiting for them. an attack hit her mother and fell but acted like the minion had killed but survived and went to look for kari. two more years later on her 5th birthday, she received a ruby necklace sent by her father and given to her by her mother. In the summer at Noki Bay, she was playing near the waterfall with the bloopers when one slipped and bumped into and she fell into the water. at first she thought that she was gonna drown, but when she couldn't hold her breath in, she was surprised to notice that she can breath and looked at herself to see that she has transformed into a mermaid by the power of her necklace. it was the same ruby from her father's ruby stone. 5 years later during the summer and the mario sunshine era, she found out that she had a little brother named Bowser JR and while she was out in delfino plaza, she found him as shadow mario. later after the shine sprites were received and the problem with delfino was over, she has found her father and was reunitted at last. during the brawl era, when she was training with her father at the smash mansion, she discovered a new power called water sphere when she was surrounded by the primids during the supspace incident and when she thought she was done for, she launched an attack. now she is back for a new smash bros.
    Powers: mermaid transformation, water sphere.

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • ok. heres mine. btw, i do have the wii code lyoko.

Characters Name: Maria Maple
    Game: Code Lyoko
    Personality: Brave, Kind, adventurous
    Other information: Maria is a lyoko warrior in code lyoko that was brought to life by imagination and is now ready for brawl after helping and defeating xana.
    Powers: shape shifting, fire rope, fire blast, healing

Unacepted. I don't know Code Lyoko so you should explain the apperance more. Powers are too powerful as well.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Okay accepted, just improve on your grammer okay?

And here is my edited SU :

Characters Name
    Jazz the Turtle
    Game
    Original game was Sonic but was bought by Nintendo for a.
    Personality
    Jazz is a turtle but is extremely fast. He loves to show–off his speed although only in front of his friends which is none. He's shy and gets scared easily especially of heights. However in times of crises he can put this aside and pulls through for those who need him. He can be quite heroic at times but prefers for others to take care of the problem. He will hide in his shell if scared.
    Appearance
    Jazz has orangey, brownish skin. He stands on two legs which, although stumpy, make him seem taller. His hands, which have shirt human-like fingers with small claws on the end. He has matching claws on his three toes on each foot. His shell is green with a tan underside and is covered with white spikes like Bowser but not as large or sharp. His tail can be seen poking out the back. He wears black sunnies that have a red outline that look similar to racing goggles. He has a red Mohawk. He wars green and white sneakers which hide his small feet size by looking bigger then they really are. His sneakers have wheels that pop out whenever he wants to go faster. Around his neck is a chain necklace with a lightning bolt symbol.
    Other information
    Jazz was originally a mini-boss for a Sonic game but was cut in the final previewing. He has lived in the recycle bin but was recently bought by Nintendo to be CrushClaw. He was originally a Gen 4 Pokemon but was chosen to go in Crush-Claw instead
    Powers
    He has the power of sonic speed and can give Sonic a run for his money. His shell is tough and can deflect most attacks. His sneakers can "pop" out wheels for extra speed. He can spin by tucking his head in and dealing damage with his spikes. His spikes seem to electrical power and can pulse out waves. His final smash is "Turtle Pulse". He leaps in the air, glows blue, and pulses out blue electrical waves which stun temporary. It can KO highly damage enemies.
    Attacks in-game
    (B) Standard Punch: A basic punch
    (Up B) Shell Speed: Throws himself up towards a foe while in his shell and knocks them out of the air.
    (Side B) Turtle Speed: Sprints to the side with super-fast speed to slam against the foe.
    (Down B) Thundershock: Creates a tiny Thundershock around him to deal minimal damage.

So that's it. Have fun. We'll start after six people (including myself) join up.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ......why didn't you put an exclamation mark instead of a period? you should have yelled at me. cause i get the feeling that i'm not good enough to roleplay. sorry, i'm just speaking bla bla bla.

Years
  • ok. and wow. I would have cried after reading kari's history. cause most of her history is kinda sad. i mean she got seperated from her parents when she was just an infant for crying out loud. ....uh...sorry...got alittle carried away there. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back