• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers CrushClaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • Hmm, this sounds like an interesting RPG. However, before I sign up (I'll reserve a spot for now), I just want to clear up a thing or two:

Are these six new characters completely new/original characters, or are they from previous video games? What do you mean by the "recycle bin"?

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Can I reserve a sppot I am looking for some things to use as a charactor that are better then what I have but if its too late then its OK. Just checking.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Even though only one more person can sign up, I thought I'd go ahead and post my profile in case that last person never comes back and posts.

Characters Name: Kairi Hill

Game: Pokemon HeartGold

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. Her feet get sore when she does a lot of walking. She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a hurricane, so watch out. She loses her temper whenever she sees someone being mean to Pokemon, or just being stuck up. She can't stand stuck up people. But she is very faithful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beautiful. She goes on beauty. Beautiful and cute Pokemon are her life. She loves them so very much. Her favorite types of Pokemon are water types. She doesn't know why, there is just something beautiful and magical about water types that she just loves. But her favorite Pokemon are Pachirisu and Pikachu. She thinks there the cutest out of all other Pokemon out there. But she may like Pikachu a lot more then Pachirisu. But she can't stand ghost Pokemon. She is very afaird of ghost Pokemon. When she was very tiny, she got frighten by a Genger, and ever since then she's been very afaird of ghost types. She can't stand to be anywhere near them at all. They frighten her so much. Kairi believes there can be peace between humans and Pokemon. She believes that one day there will be such a strong connection between humans and Pokemon that humans will be able to understand Pokemon speech. She also believes in not keeping her first Pokemon inside a PokeBall. She likes to keep it outside with her all of the time.

Appearance:

Kairi is very short for her age. Even though, she's 12 she looks more like she's 8 years old. She is only 8 foot. She weights about 80 pounds. So yea, her weight makes her get sick a lot. She has long brown hair which she keeps tied in two long hanging ponytails. She wears a big white hat with a ribbons tied on the side in a bow on her head. She has brown eyes as well. Her eyes are the same color as her hair. She wears a long red tee shirt with short blue gean overalls over it. On her feet she wear red shoes with very long socks going all the way up to her knees. This is the perfect look for a Breeder. Or, so everyone tells her that all the time,"Hey! You look like a Breeder." She carries around a very big brown side bag that has a PokeGear atacted to it. The PokeGear is pink in color. Her Pokedex is also pink. For some reason Kairi's always loved the color pink.
    Other information:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon: Chikorita
    Type: Grass
    Level: 5
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hasty
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip

Powers: Kairi really only has one power really. And that is to understand Pokemon speech. She understands what a Pokemon is saying when it talks to her. But she doesn't understand animals or creatures though, just Pokemon.

History(Since my character is out of the recycle bin): Kairi was born, and raised in Johto, at New Bark Town. Her parents always used to fight all the time when she was a baby. It was always about her all the time. About what they would do with her. Even when Kairi was a little baby they faught a lot. But then it was about what to feed her. And who was going to change her diaper.When Kairi was a baby she had always heard voices in her head. She didn't think anything of it at the time because, hey, she was just a baby. Later on when she turned 3 she forgotten all about the voices in her head. It was then that her father got fed up with her mother and decided to leave,"I'm going!" He screamed at Kairi's mother. "Find!" She screamed back. She was glad to have him gone.Kairi's mother had always thought he was no good for Kairi anyway. Glameow, Kairi's mother's Pokemon yawned and fell asleep as he left the house. It didn't even notice him leaving. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beautiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon Trainers and getting there first Pokemon from the lab,"Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, go on a grand journey and breed Pokemon," Kairi said getting excited.The next day she went and got her starter. With her starter she feels as if she can handle anything. So she starts her journey.

Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu

Least Favorite Pokemon: Numel

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Yea are we starting it with everyone in there own repected worlds? Can I start out getting Chikorita from Prof. Elm?

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • No, we start out in the SSBC World. I guess we can start now.

Jaz stood in the glowing sun of the Super Smash Brothers Crushclaw world on top of a hill. He kicked a rock back away from his foot and leapt off the hilll and began to sprint. Oh, how he loved to run, Jaz did. He was the fastes around, even faster then tnhat stupid hedgehog Sonic. He was just thinking this when he smashed into something that stood in the way. The figure was slammed downwards and Jaz was hurled bak.
    The two figures glared at each other, ready to fight ((OOC: Anyone can jump in now.))

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Owain was standing around, doing as he often does. Thinking. He knew there was something he was supposed to be doing, but he couldn't think of it. He stood there for awhile. He was so deep in thought that he didn't actually hear the footsteps until it was too late. He got up, and shook himself off. He looked to see who had crashed into him, and saw that it was a turtle. The Turtle was glaring at him, so he glared back, and prepared to launch some flames...

Salamar

Years
  • As the Turtle recoiled into its shell, Owain Thought Now I've Got him. He Started charging up for a bigger fireball, and in the meantime kept a close eye out for any movements.
    Dodge this! He let it loose, watched to see if it would hit...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi was at New Bark Town getting her first Pokemon from Professor Elm,"Thanks for the Chikorita," she said as he handed her a Pokedex and 5 PokeBalls. After Kairi took those there was a flash of light as she found herself somewhere outside. She saw a turtle and thought,"What kind of Pokemon is that?" Her Pokedex said,"No data."

"Wow! What a rare Pokemon! I think I'll catch it. Go Chikorita! Use Vine Whip!" She called out sending out Chikorita. "Chiko!" Chikorita says as she shoots out vines at the unexpected turtle.

Salamar

Years
  • (OOC: wait a sec, I think I've seen a few inconsistencies, Not trying to be picky though, but, Konekodemon said that her character was short then said she was 8-foot tall! Might have only been me who saw this so it doesn't really matter...)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • In the Digital World, Chiikimon had not seen his human Partner, Riku "Eric" Toriyama, in a few years, sicne right after the evil Yuoggimon had been defeated and the Digital World had returned to relative peace.

Then, Chiikimon noticed something about himself. He was Chiikimon instead of Komodomon, his usual form in the Digital World. however, he knew he could know switch between his two main forms at will, even skipping his Champion form.

He then heard an ominous voice. It said "Long time no see, Dragon-Child of Chronomon." Then, a zombie-like Digimon, Chiikimon's rival, Draculmon, had come out of the shadows.

Chiikimon said "C'mon out, Draculmon! I can smell you."

Draculmon was ready to fight, but seemed he was posessed by another being. Chiikimon then realized the strange aura around his rival was the corrupted Chrono Core. Chiikimon had no choice but to fight until the Chrono Core has had enough.

Draculmon Digivolved to a demonic, wolf-like Digimon, Sanglupomon. Chiikimon attacked first. He shouted "VENOM GRENADE!", and Sanglupomon tried to dodge it, but failed, then tackling Chiikimon and throwing him toward a tree. Chiikimon Digivolved into the more lizard-like Komodomon. The Chrono Core's voice came out, saying "Skipping from Rookie to Ultimate?! IMPOSSIBLE! I'll make Sanglupomon skip from Champion to Mega!"

Komodomon thought "This is JUST PERFECT!", and then noticed a strange ball with the SSB logo on it floating around, and Sanglupomon became GrandDraculmon. Komodomon attacked the ball, spitting fire from his mouth, saying, "TOXIC BLAZE!"

He then Digivolved to GigaKomodomon Shaman Mode when all of the Spirits of the Legendary Warriors flew into him, finishing off the Chrono Core, and tackling him with the power all Digital elements. GrandDraculmon reverted to Draculmon, and the winner of the fight was Komodomon again.

Draculmon thanked him, and Komodomon said "No prob.", but suddenly vanished into another world six seconds later, but Draculmon didn't notice.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    OOC: It'll be funny when Kairi and Kari meet. Kari could be like,"Your name sounds like mine." And I hope Kairi from Kingdom Hearts isn't in this. We don't need two Kairis running around now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back