• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers CrushClaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
  • ((OOC: No posting unless you are doing the RPG. OOC posts like this are fine but you have to put a role play in at the same time. I just posted an OOC thread so that should be up soon. Could you delete those unnescessary posts please to clean the thread up a bit?))

Jazz got hit by the attacks before leaping back "Hey lay off! Thundershock!"

He unleased a Thundershock attack at the people and Pokempn attacking him.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
  • Characters Name: Feirce Deity
    Game: Majora's Mask
    Personality: He's cruel and believes that no one is better than he is, people give him offerings and presents, and he looks down at everyone but is hiding the fact that he is only 1/3 part God.
    Appearance: He is twice the siz of a man between 10ft and 11ft has a armor made out of silver and gold and has long white hair and his eyes are just white he has a blade that is twice the size of him.
    Other information:he was once 100% God but the gods that created him saw that he was abusing his powers so they took 2/3 of his god like powers. His only enemy is Majora and he is sometimes callled Oni
    Powers: He can telport, his blade can shoot wind slices that could cut through anything,can breath fire, can carry over 5 tons, can run at the speed of sound.

From. Majora's Mask

Last edited:

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Ouch, That hurt! Thought Owain. HE prepared to lob some more flames, then it occurred to him to check who he was actually fighting, rather than aimlessly fighting...

(OOC:Wow this rp is growing fairly fast... I remember not very long ago it having like nothing in it...)

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Characters Name: Feirce Deity
    Game: Majora's Mask
    Personality: He's cruel and believes that no one is better than he is, people give him offerings and presents, and he looks down at everyone but is hiding the fact that he is only 1/3 part God.
    Appearance: He is twice the siz of a man between 10ft and 11ft has a armor made out of silver and gold and has long white hair and his eyes are just white he has a blade that is twice the size of him.
    Other information:he was once 100% God but the gods that created him saw that he was abusing his powers so they took 2/3 of his god like powers. His only enemy is Majora and he is sometimes callled Oni
    Powers: He can telport, his blade can shoot wind slices that could cut through anything,can breath fire, can carry over 5 tons, can run at the speed of sound.

From. Majora's Mask

Sign-Ups are closed. Sorry.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Okay you guys, I know I've been loosening the paragraph minimum rule here, but this is the sort of thing that still shouldn't happen.

@tropicaldolphin51: You have several one-line posts. Heck, one-sentence posts. Honestly, you can and should do better.

@Haz: Same, hiding it behind a paragraph split doesn't help.

Really guys. Let's see like five-six literate sentences per post. That is what is expected in just about every section not called Other Trivia and should certainly not be an overwhelming task here.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • My apoligies Alter Ego. We'll try to write more.

==========================================================
    Jaz leapt out of his shell and approached Odwin. He looked nice enough to talk to. At least he wasn't attacking him anymore.
    "Hi there, sorry about crashing into you, I sometimes don't see things in my way." he said "I'm Jaz the Turtle from the Super Smash Brothers World. Who are you?"
    Not waiting for an answer he turned to the girl with her Chikorita. The Chikorita spoke to him.
    "Chiko, Chikorita." which traslated loosly to "Sorry dude."
    "No problemo little Pokemon." Jaz replied patting her on the head. He turned to the trainer, "What's your name? I'm Jaz the turtle."

Salamar

Years
  • "My name's Owain, I was from Sonic's world, but I was moved here." Hang on, I thought it was just me and this Jazz guy here. Guess I should pay more attention to what happens, even mid combat...
    So lets see, you're Jazz, and there's
    a human and a small creature that seems to only be able to say "Chiko" Right...
    "Jazz? Sorry about the flames, when I saw you readying to fight, I acted quickly..."

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • "it's okay" answered Jazz "When I think I got a chance to win, I fight but sometimes I wimp out and hide. Shameful really."
    He saw Owains eyes drift towards the Chikorita and a confused look cross his face.
    "Anyway, that little creature there is a Pokemon, a Chikorita, native to Johto region and the Grass starter of Johto. It evolves into a Bayleaf when it levels up."
    Jaz could see that Owain didn't understand a single word of his little speech.

((OOC: Konekodemon, you better post soon...))

OOC thread

Last edited:

Salamar

Years
  • "Grass? I guess I'd better be extra careful..." Johto, Pokemon... Where have I heard them before...
    Maybe it was something to do with a game... L
    ooking towards the girl who appeared to own this "chikorita" He asked "I know Jazz just asked this, but what's your name then?"

Years
  • ooc: i might as well be called the worst roleplayer ever. maybe i shouldn't even came back to this site.

bic: Kari looks out the window and she can see the mansion. The Bus came to a stop, Kari picked up her bag, and got off the bus. She walked up to the mansion door and took a deep breath. Then, Kari knocks on the door and stood back abit. She was excited to be a smasher in the smash crushclaw world and it sure made her Father really proud.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • (Sorry I am late my computer was broken when I was about to do this SU but it is fixed now. Again I am very sorry.)

Characters Name: Silver the Hedgehog (silver for short)

Game: sonic the hedgehog (2006 game)

Personality: Silver is a young rash hedgehog but shares some personality similarities with Sonic. Like Sonic he is always up for a challenge and defends the ones who can't defend themselves. Silver has been described as immature and naïve by Blaze, Silver also has strong sense of justice and believes in doing the right thing.

Appearance: (This might be good) Super Smash Brothers CrushClaw.

Powers: Silver can run at extremely fast speeds, rivaling the speed of Shadow and Sonic. He can also use the spin attack and homing attack. Silver is also telekinetic, he can use this ability to throw his enemies great distances and very hard. He can also projects telekinetic blast which are very powerful and can be used to stun or deal heavy damage to enemies. Silver can also teleport short distances

History: Silver was a very angry child as his world was apocalyptic. He has had his powers a long time and can control them with the greatest of ease. He has no memory of fighting against sonic, or even saving the future, but he remembers his friend blaze, and that may mean he has one or two more memories.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • ((OOC: I told him not to post because it was too late so UNACCEPTED.))

Jazz glanced up to see a fast moving object heading towards them. It was very fast and blue.
    "Look out!" he yelled as he shoved the girl and her Chikorita, and Owain out of the way. The blue thing would've slammed into Jazz if had not moved out of the way.
    The object, which seemed to be a hedgehog thing, sped past without a care.
    "grrr, I'll show him." Jazz was cranky at nearly being run down. "Come on Owain, let's get it!"
    Without waiting for an answer, he sped off, gathering speed as he raced over the plains.

Salamar

Years
  • Owain stood up and dusted himself off. He heard Jazz say "Come on Owain, let's get it!"
    He reminds me of Huw and the others - Waay too impatient... "Just a Sec." He helped the girl up and Prepared to run his fastest. (Although this isn't that fast...)
    He prepared to lob a fireball as he ran when he got in range.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • CAtching up to the blue thing, Jazz imediantly saw who it was.
    "Sonic!" he exclaimed. The familar hedgehog flickered a smile in his direction before doing a double-take. He skidded to a stop and stared at Jazz.
    "Jazz! That you?"
    "You know it brother." Jazz hugged his old friend. "I'ts been a while."
    "Yeah-huh. What you doing here?"
    Jazz explained the story to his friend before Odwin dashed up to meet him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back