• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

super star has come agin

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    hi guys

my name is salman iam 16 years old

iam from ksa i have artisit mind but

my hand not good ,so i need some help to

make amazing pkmn game it will be like

heartgold and soulsilver i mean the pokegear

and pkmn following u and alot of amazing

i want to make a new pokedex ,new pokemon

new rigon and a lot things new player

and new gyms and legendarys

so i need help who can help me?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, salman. All you're going to need to create a new game can be found in the Game Development section, so head over there and check things out, maybe even ask Maruno for help if you're confused about something. (:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the forums Salman, great to have you! I hope you can achieve your dream, I'm sure your game will be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    thanks but i think it will take from me a long time and i dont have a lot time to make a game and i really want to make it i will give the information and how i want to the someone who want to help me^-^

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    If you mean you have an idea and you want someone else to make it for you, that's a bad idea man.

You have to work on it yourself and find people who will want to help with some details, no one is going to create the whole project because you think you have a good idea. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    why? oh mmm but ok i will do it but i need someone to draw the pkmn for me i know it will be a lot of work but i will builde the game but after the photo is ready is this is good idea?

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    why? oh mmm but ok i will do it but i need someone to draw the pkmn for me i know it will be a lot of work but i will builde the game but after the photo is ready is this is good idea?

Because like you said, it's hard making your own game and people have to spend a lot of time on it. Why would they want to spend time on someone else's idea?

That doesn't happen buddy. You have to make a lot of it yourself, show people that you have a real idea that can work, and then people might want to join you. Best of luck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    will i want but i am bad at drawing

how could i make it and could u help me to make it i will try to do the work but

i need some help

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hi and welcome! Because I´m not part of the staff and I´m new, I don´t ask you to read the rules, neither to follow them.
    About your dream, it´s not as easy as it may seem. I started a few months back with the rom hacking and I still don´t understand half of it. But don´t worry, if I learned it, you can as well! Just look for tutorials in google or even here.
    Also, I don´t draw very well too, but it´s easier doing the sprites in Paint or Paint.net than by hand, and you have more colours too!
    Well, good luck!!!
    :)

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    will i want but i am bad at drawing

how could i make it and could u help me to make it i will try to do the work but

i need some help

Practise makes perfect. Look at the link that Antemortem posted above and start reading the guides and learning. You won't be able to make a game really fast, it will take time and patience to learn.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Salman! As the others said, practice makes perfect here and patience is very much the key. There's a reason why fan games take so long to make - they require lots of work, from artwork to story and plot ideas among other things. Assuming your game isn't a hack, you'll be around Game Development most of the time, as Antemortem already linked you to. It has a whole lot of guides and tutorials to help you out but you'll have to be patient to get the most out of the board. In due time you'll be able to produce something amazing (assuming you don't give up halfway)!

PC is a very big forum so I hope you'll enjoy everything we have to offer. I'll be here to help you out if need be but not in the ways of creating a game since I don't have talent in that department. :( But have an amazing stay! Be sure to read the rules to get an understanding of how things work here~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well yeah, just keep at it, and you'll be able to improve your artist mind in no time! Fan games in general seem like quite a bit to do, and takes some time to master, so, don't be afraid to make mistakes along the way! You'll learn as you go along! As said, the Game Development board is good if you'd like to learn all about it. I do wish you good luck upon making your fan game!

So, welcome to PC, and I hope that you'll get all the help that you need! Feel free to ask the staff for help if you have a question about PC in general. Enjoy your stay. ^^

Back