• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SuperBowl 39

SuperBowl 39

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    This years Superbowl half-time show won't be a repeat of last years half-time show.MTV isn't going to be providing it this year.What happened at last years half-time show was pretty bad seeing how young kids were watching it.*hopes no one will get into detail*

well yeah because Paul McCartney will be the lead act, or at least that's what i've heard.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    That commercial rocked!

Mr Cat Dog said:
    The only thing I'll be looking forward to is the crazy adverts that the Superbowl brings (ITV2 are showing it for UK People). I reember the advert for Pepsi Twist with Ozzy Osborne and Donny Osmond. It was hilarious XD

But who to win? I unno... american football is just rugby with crash helmets. XD
    That was my favorite commercial in last years Superbowl.An unforettable commercial it was.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    This years Superbowl half-time show won't be a repeat of last years half-time show.MTV isn't going to be providing it this year.What happened at last years half-time show was pretty bad seeing how young kids were watching it.*hopes no one will get into detail*

lol, yeah the Janet Jackson thing created a ruckus.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I am not from New England or any part of the Northeast so I am not really rooting for anyone but I hope the Pats win cause I just like them better than the Eagles.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ^____^

I just wanted to say that the Eagles were a great team, and that I hope they do well next year!

I WANNA GO THE PARADE ;0; XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Meh I thought the Eagles might get the game back at the end but oh well XD Maybe next year Congratz Pat fans

Years
    It wasn't that great of a game in my opinion.I think that it could have been much better.And if the Eagles had mad alot less mistakes they would have definately won for sure.Oh well we still have next year ^^.

Back