• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superhuman powers!!!

Which of these abilities would you like to have?

• Super strenght

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Lazer vision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glow in the dark teeth

• Lightning fast agility

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ability to fly

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • A cool but useless tail of any kind

• Invisibility

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Some sort of "healthy" super overweight body

• A gigantic butt to bounce around with

• other (explain)

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • Ok lets say you could be some sort of superhuman or some weird humalike creature created by and accident in a lab (you know, the kind of accidents that occure in a movie when they combine ketchup with some glow in the dark liquid) Which of the abilities above would you preffer to have???

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Invisibility or flying powers, so like I could see everything, or with the flying powers, so I could just be like hah I can fly and you can't~ XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I picked other... as the power that would be awesome would be eitehr the power of persuasion... where few people hate you and everyone likes you and will do what you tell them to do. ^^;

That or the one that I'd prefer more... the power to control cells, of any kidn, and of any distance away. Then if that was possible, I would may as well have all the powers there because I could steal like.. fox cells and make them form a tail on my body, same with a hawk but for wings to fly. And so on and so forth. I could rearrange the cells in my eyes to allow me to use Sharingan ;D etc etc etc.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Radioactive saliva + immunity to harmful effects of radioactivity

*Chews gum*
    *Throws at person*
    *Person dies due to radioactivity poisoning*

Years
  • Other, although that second-to-last option would be really interesting to see. XD

...well, I want teleportation. I'd never have to worry about going long distances in a car or plane again. I could just teleport my way there! Even if I have to take breaks, it'll still be faster, and it'd be better on the environment.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yeah, controlling time would be the most beneficial and efficient superhuman power that I would want. It would let you do whatever you want whenever you want. That's a pretty cool power.

Years
  • I can't decide between the agility and the being able to fly. Both sound awesome to me. Though if I had to pick, it would have to be the ability to fly, just because I could go anywhere really.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I chose the ability to fly because it would be cool and you would never be bored flying aroung outside. You wouldn't need transport really.

The option for glow in the dark teeth is funny and reminds me of a Friends episode. I think that would be quite pointless and it might scare people. Still funny though.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I chose invincibility...

But there was a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode about that, if I remember... guy turned invisible by his request, and ended up getting run over by a bus because the driver couldn't see him.

Essentially, it says there's dangers in "powers":

Laser Vision: you stare lovingly into your partner's eyes... and ZAP, gotta find a new partner.

Super Strength: you hug your best friend, and CRUSH... gotta find a new best friend.

Flying: You soar, soar, soar into the air! And WHOOSH, you get sucked into the engine of a jet plane.

Lightning fast agility: You wind up tearing a hamstring every time you get up to answer the door.

Super big butt: I believe that one already exists... it's called J. Lo.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I would like to fly, that would be cool. However that would attract a lot of attention to me and my ears would hurt from the elevation chages ._.

So, I'm going to have to go with teleportation. That way I don't have to hurt anyone with my terrible driving and I can get to places quicker 8D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Over anything I'd choose the ability to fly. :3 It would be so awesome to be able to see everything from the sky. ♥

Controlling time would be useful, too. DDD: BECAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE MORE TIME TO STUDY FOR THESE STUPID EXAMS. RAWR.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Mine is to alter time....like the power to turn 1 second into 10 seconds......that would rock!

Har har har, I wonder where you got that power from xD *shot*

I want to power to... Turn trash into trees *double shot*

But seriously, power over time would rock. I'm with Sorano, as in I would love to have more time to study for exams D:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Well, for me it is between power over time or telekinesis (Looks at name xD).

Telekinesis: You can move things without getting up ([Mom]Take out the trash. [Kid]okay *Moves trash telekeneticly and fly's it to trash bag* :o) And also with telekinesis, you can pick yourself up and fly :/ ([Me]Oh no is that a red light I see down there?
    >: D)

Time: You can take out the trash ten years from when you were told to do so XD. You can basically do anything.

Back