• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supermandudekid is back?

supermandudekid

Tokyo Police Club
    Years
    So I'm back from the cave of university anyone up for a battle? I haven't in a while and if anyone ever remembers battling me i still have the same team...
    You call the rules 6v6 single battle.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Hey, I'm up for a battle. You probably don't remember me, but I was Ooka. Anyways, I have another battle now, but then I can battle you.

supermandudekid

Tokyo Police Club
    Years
    Ya how can i forget you, you and mithos kid had quite the fight back in the day. I assume you are much much better than back then so im looking forward to this battle. Ill see if your still on my friends list and wait for you.

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, but I've grown up since then, so no worries. This battle should be over in no time, so I'll see you on wi-fi.

Ooka

Years
    So how many Crits does that make it you have now? 12? Not your fault I know, but OMG, seriously.... GG though. Really.

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, we'll have to have a battle again sometime. Hax has been hating me all day for some reason, just take a look in my thread and you'd see.... Well, like I said, GG. Can't wait till we battle again.

Back