• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superqami's Art

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello Everyone I am superqami this is my art from mu Pokemon game fakemons

First of all this :
    Superqami's Art

Description: The fire ball isBlasta, the brown pokemon's are leafiling and fieryling. Yellow one is Birdy
    Magnet: Mr Magno and then watafly the one with the wings

then:
    Superqami's Art

and then:
    Superqami's Art

*Custard*

The Girl that Loves Custard
    Years
  • It seems there are no images here on my end. Try to edit the first post again unless it's only me.

I have no idea. There is this bug that pictures go wrong. They were view able yesterday

Oops.. I used sister's account
    ~Superqami

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Hey there Superqami, but like what Logiedan stated, its not a bug with PC, but rather the fact you don't seem to know how to upload pictures into a post.

To do so, I suggest to make a PhotoBucket account, upload a picture, then grab the link to it and post it. That way we can see the picture on a post.

What you seem to be doing in this thread,(and mine), was you just dragged the picture over into the post, which DOES NOT WORK. At first you can still see the picture you placed, but after you hit the "post reply" or "submit" button, it disappears.

Back