• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suppies.

Luvdisc_old

vs Cleffa
Years
  • Uh, hi. My name is Wes. I'm 15.

That Rayquaza Addict guy... he doesn't have the sn "Rayquaza" on AIM. I do.

If you wanna talk then IM me on that or "Munchlax".

I listen to breakcore, visual kei, hardcore, death metal, and dark electronica music. I'm also in a breakcore duo with a close friend.

I'm really into playing Pokemon competitively. I've played in tournaments in NY Pokecenter, NJ, CT, and MA.

P.S. Don't IM me on Rayquaza looking for that kid because I must have recieved 20 IMs this week and it's really annoying. ;/

I hope I'm welcomed. Looks like a nice place. ;3

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
    Years
  • Awwws, I'm sorry people keep mistaking you for someone else. ^^; Well, welcome to The PokeCommunity Luvdic! ^_____^ I love your name, Luvdisc ish such a cute Pokemon. <3 Well, I hope you have a fun time here! Catch ya later! ^.~

~Kelsey

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
  • Luvdisc said:
    P.S. Don't IM me on Rayquaza looking for that kid because I must have recieved 20 IMs this week and it's really annoying. ;/
    That really stinks. I wonder why he would give out a fake IM name. That's just plain stupid.

Welcome to the PC! If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^
    ~LL

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hey Wes! My Best friends name is Wes, so I shouldnt have any trouble remembering your name XD Anyway welcome to PC, have fun!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Luvdisc said:
    Uh, hi. My name is Wes. I'm 15.

I listen to breakcore, visual kei, hardcore, death metal, and dark electronica music. I'm also in a breakcore duo with a close friend.

I'm really into playing Pokemon competitively. I've played in tournaments in NY Pokecenter, NJ, CT, and MA.

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Luvdisc! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hiya, Wes!! ^__^ Welcome to PC!! Be sure to follow the rules, have fun, and post lots. ^__^ If you want a friend, feel free to PM me, or IM me... See ya round the forums!! xD;; ~origin

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome to PC, read the rules, have fun, PM me to be friends.
    Good luck..

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Luvdisc said:
    Uh, hi. My name is Wes. I'm 15.

Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you make a lot of friends,stay active,have fun and have a great time.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC. ^^
    I'm Demonic Angel, but you can call me Yami like everyone does. XD
    Please read and abide by the rules, and enjoy your stay here! Feel free to PM me if ever you need help, or anything at all~ =D

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Hello...nice to see you joined Luvdisc ^^ Very nice pokemon
    As long as you follow the rules and be nice and post lots you'll fit in here just fine! ^^ I'm Katie by the way...though mostly known as Bio or BG XD If you have any questions or just want to be friends my PM box is alway open X3 Welcome

Back