• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I always pick a name and keep it forever. Helps build the brand.

Years
    Since name changes are indefinitely on hiatus, I can't even imagine ditching this name. Even if I feel my image has been tarnished lately.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i fight against the urge to change to something weird every day, just because i can.

... but the forums would crash indefinitely if i did, with this postcount. So Hika, don't even start thinking about changing yours hahah miss "49,927 POSTS"

TY

I'm glad I got my name changed when it was still possible, altho people usually fade away from my life when they get to know me lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i fight against the urge to change to something weird every day, just because i can.

... but the forums would crash indefinitely if i did, with this postcount. So Hika, don't even start thinking about changing yours hahah miss "49,927 POSTS"

Mine didn't kill PC and I have like 80k posts :)))))

Years
    im afraid to see tcti because im weary to know how far theyve gotten

edit: i looked and tbh im surprised i havent posted in one of those in ages but i figured they'd be further now

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    On another forum there were certain times when meetups happened. During those times they would always have some sort of charity auction. Basically, anybody could bring some stuff they wanted to sell and during the auction others could get them and the money paid for the stuff would be given to charity.

There was some sort of "tradition" for some people to sell their postcount and one guy in particular would continue buing those posts. Every time after such event you would see his postcount keep on exploding higher and higher. :laugh-squinted:

Back